+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 257 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business I had a lot of losses at the beginning and it was because of my mistakes in this trading business after getting good experience from this trading business I made money in this trading business you have to get good lessons from this trading business and when I joined this trading business I have lost a lot of money in this trading business but I tried again and again and I got success in this trading business in this trading business traders gain experience when they lose in this trading business,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I calculate the total and compare my winning trades with my losing trades. I lost a lot in the beginning of my education in this big market. If you are wiser in your trade. If you are wiser in your trade. just wait for the time to adjust and for the method. and I might never need to count the amount I lost around my trade due to the fact that I really don't remember that I got a reduction that was basically similar to an individual. We have suffered from lack of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question ... but I think that participation in the profit method and the amount of profit and strategy used are more important than posting a loss ... for me I'm still at the education and training stage at the expense of DEMO so I don't get any profit or real loss so far and I have lost many times but until now I still trade because for me, no matter how many times I have tried to lose the most important thing is always to learn how not to repeat mistakes made many times which in the future can result in consistent profits

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I have operated for many years and I think I have lost about 5000 euros in this business. this amount is small because I think that in the future I will recover my losses and achieve great benefits. the trader should never lose hope if he works in a disciplined way.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have operated for many years and I think I have lost about 5000 euros in this business. this amount is small because I think that in the future I will recover my losses and achieve great benefits. the trader should never lose hope if he works in a disciplined way.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner and I have not lost anything in a real account, because I only trade on a demo account and this is where I entered this field, but I lost a large amount in the demo in the early days and now I am starting to recover my losses and soon I will be the result. And I will see my work going well so that in this case I can do real trading. and los depends on how much capital and rely on our ability to win the loss of profits so as not to interfere with the stability of capital management, in forex trading if the recommended management is a maximum of 10%, if we want we can open only 3% of the stalls that we can adjust to capital if the capital is $ 300 then los $ 9 or a maximum of one day in the whole trade is 30% which is $ 90 if not necessarily better, with the hope that we can be touched los turn it into future trading profits to come.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maju View Post
    You have a good view of this ... very good ... that we cannot always look for the only big money that many traders show us, that they can make a profit without showing us any real risk ... I start trading foreign exchange then, twice the deposit amount of money like about $ 200 each time ... I got my first margin call because I did not know the calculation of margins, lots and leverage ... the second time, I lost because my time had been agreed. I trade very lucky and feel like above all else ... it makes me greedy and increases my trading lots ... Margin Call ... and my loss is around $ 1500. That's too much. The loss was due to my excessive confidence. Now I am serious and struggle to recover lost money. I promised myself to recover money from forex trading.
    मैंने पिछले वर्ष में विदेशी मुद्रा मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए कई बोनस खो दिए हैं जो मैंने व्यापार किया है, लेकिन मैंने उन पर ध्यान नहीं दिया। मैं अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में सबसे अच्छा व्यापार परिणाम और सबसे अधिक लाभ कमाने शुरू करने की कोशिश करता हूं। और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार एक ऐसा बाजार है जहां लाभ और हानि होती है। लेकिन अनुभव और उचित प्रबंधन करके हम अपने नुकसान को कम कर सकते हैं। अब तक मेरे कुछ नुकसान भी हैं। लेकिन मैं अभी भी व्यापार कर रहा हूं और आशा करता हूं कि मैं दूर हो जाऊंगा।

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a good view of this ... very good ... that we cannot always look for the only big money that many traders show us, that they can make a profit without showing us any real risk ... I start trading foreign exchange then, twice the deposit amount of money like about $ 200 each time ... I got my first margin call because I did not know the calculation of margins, lots and leverage ... the second time, I lost because my time had been agreed. I trade very lucky and feel like above all else ... it makes me greedy and increases my trading lots ... Margin Call ... and my loss is around $ 1500. That's too much. The loss was due to my excessive confidence. Now I am serious and struggle to recover lost money. I promised myself to recover money from forex trading.

Thanks
    I think, it is very good question for us. But i have no loss in forex trading. But when i start forex trading and i have no enough knowledge ,experince and post English i loss some dollar. Because forex is trading is some hard. If you can do this business so you get good knowledge and experince solved the loss.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost many bonuses to the forex currency trading business in the past year that I have traded, but I did not pay attention to them. I try to start making good trading results and making the most profit in my forex trading. and The forex market is a market where profits and losses occur. But by taking experience and proper management we can reduce our losses. Until now I have some disadvantages too. But I am still trading and hope that I will be overcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 257 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)