+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is always advised for you not to put any money in forex you cant afford to loose. it is good however if you have to use so much money to put in your dforex reallive account you should ensure that you use a very reliable and trusted money processesor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muntasir is an unknown quantity at this point muntasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, it does not matter, provided that we all help to electronic financial institutions, we are convinced that you can so that you can secure the resources within it, just as you could consider, at any time, I personally belong to place their funds intended for 62. The forwarder in Liberty, 000USD just not exactly what what exactly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I am comfortable in forex payments in this because I think the payment in forex very quickly and when I was able to create a profit well then I would do that well too.

Senior Member mu3 is an unknown quantity at this point mu3's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mai to kabi apney online account mey big payment nhi chorta kun key mujey hakkikng ka khatra rehta hai kun key mera ak dost bee haker hai is liay mere khiyaal mey ap ko bee online account per ykeen nhi kerna chahiy ap ko thori buhat pay ment to rakh leni chahiy mager ziyada nhi

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han me is waqat comfortable putting big money in online curency or paymetn processor kay lay tayat hon likin abi is waqat meray pas rakam kam ha our me is wat earn karna chaht hon posts kay zaria se.

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar app pahly bi un k zariey payment laity rahty hein to app ko pher to koi masla nahin hy kiun k app un ko pahly sy hi janty hein lekun naey logon k saath jab app kaam karooo to shoroo main ahtiat karny chahey.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online payments processors has been proven to be secured, so far there is no one which people has complained of about defaulting. Rather they are even trying to improve on their services to ensure more secured services.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my wish is that in forex i am invest 10000$ capital in forex and then i am earn per day 100 to 200$ from forex its easy earning on that capital so we need good experience and trading skills for trading every time if we invest huge or small but if try to earn huge on small capital then may be fail in forex

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi main confortable nahi hun because big money big risk aur main is waqt big risk lanay ki position main nahi hun aur main online currency pay tu trust ker hi nahi skta kyun kay is ki key emaul per hoty hain aur app ki email tu koi bhi easily hack ker kay key hasil ker sakta hai and I am not sure forex security payment so I am withdrawn the money in bank account or debit cards

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not comfortable to do it. i can not take a such big risk. i prefer it to avoid it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast