+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with
    security and also with the current facilities No, that's a bad idea. Now you feel comfortable, but you do not know what will happen later. Use only payment processor your money for the traffic, it would be better for you. I had a bad experience with egold few years ago, as we knew egold is the most popular ecurrency at that time, before Liberyt Reserve. I ever putting big money there,but it all happened so fast.
    I tried to find exchanger, but all refused. Fortunately there is one exchanger, which is willing to help me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big amount sy muraad ap ki kitny big amount hy yanii ki app kis amount ko big amount kahty ho ? online mein security ho aisy nahy hy k har kisi k sath cheating ho jaty y warnaa to pher log inn par aitmaad hi chor dein kiun k iss k alaawaa to pher app online koi bi rakoom muntakal kar hi na sakin lekun iasa nahin hy app apny rakoom aonline muntakal katy ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I particularly infersrrd in putting big money In Ny payment processor. I don't put it there because of what happened with liberty reserve a few months go and te freezing of the asserts that occurred that made a lot of Pete loose money. My dmoney doesn't pass a week in pay,entry processors for this reson. See should be very careful as to keep our email account password and pin safe at all times so our money isn't withdrawn from under our noses.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear because i use the moneybookers payment processor because it is so fast and reliable than any other and we don't need to any debit card to deposit our money with moneybookers payment processor.

Senior Member sunnygb101 is an unknown quantity at this point sunnygb101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ma to comfort mehsoos karta hon asa kar ka, kyuka aik acha broker apka pason ki hafizat karta ha or cheatin sa bachata ha

Senior Member poragpk is an unknown quantity at this point poragpk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel alone Maestro sure if we have a huge amount of money on our account as the freedom of the reserve, but we must be very careful with your email so that we can be, we can all safely even if he principal reason if the bill will be in the collapse of the last e-mail, because I fell into the hands of others.

Banned lucky Bull is an unknown quantity at this point lucky Bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji han main forex py new hn lakin i think k bara amount add krny sy apko profit bhi bra hota ha so agr ap forex ko achi trha smjhny k bad bara amount add krty han to ap yakeenan comfortable feel krain gy

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the moment, no payment processor can really be trusted. What i do is as soon as i withdraw money from the broker through the ecurrencies, i would exchange it to my local currency and have it paid to my bank account without waiting to avoid the same fate of libertyreserve.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend
    I'm relieved to some banks, but some of them do not trust them because a friend lost a lot of money in Baeza site, for example, and there are some of them have a good reputation, such as PayPal and MoneyBookers but I relied on MasterCard in the clouds because it is safer[COLOR="Silver"]

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online payment processors have proven to be solid, so far nobody has complained of people do not. Instead, they continue to improve their services in order to provide safer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast