+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not keep my funds are too big on the electronic payment instrument because I'm still not too confident with the security provided by the bank,
    because basically it is the key to all our email, so I'm still unsure of it all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel safe alone master, if we put a huge amount of money in our account as liberty reserve, but we must also be very careful with your email so that we can all be safe and we can also make it as the main cause if the account we would be in another collapse because email we've fallen in the hands of others

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it does not matter as long as we make the master electronic bank we believe that we can so that we can secure the funds in it, and also we can take at any time, I myself have put my funds for 60.000usd in Liberty reserve is not what what

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am comfortable in any master for pemnayaran tool itself can be trusted, and we can also guarantee kemanannya for our account, because I know that all the online banks is the key to email us, if we keep our email properly it will be okay we account

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel like the down****ed me to the "hey let`s make him wait up to 30s to open/close a trade THEN requote him... so he can`t manage all his trades while the market is moving even 0.2 pips per 10s" server.
    If it`s not solved in 10 days i`m changing brokers... going to start looking for a new one now. When i started i did not have the money to go to a good one as they were asking 5.000 up to 10.000$, however now i can pick one of those. Was staying with instaforex as i liked the 1.5pip spread on all majors(with rebate) but not like this....

Member masudd is an unknown quantity at this point masudd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think here in internet nothing is totally safe.Hackers can gain access of your account.Any other problem can take place.So I'm not comfortable to putting big amount in any payment processor.I suggest you to transfer your money in your bank account.

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for certain places like paypal , neteller and okpay you can be sure you can do it easily , i have heard that webmoney is also good but too sophisticated in dealing with , that is the basic risk i do think of while depositing money online
    if i can find an electronic solution that is not sophisticated and guaranteed by a long time of operating in stability i would then do deposit my money with no hassle in , i am trying today some services like the ok pay and i think they would be good to deal with them but waiting for a while to know their ranking.

Junior Member Forexandi25 is an unknown quantity at this point Forexandi25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. But I am withdrawing all bigger amounts to my bank account or debit cards.

Junior Member tuhinsm is an unknown quantity at this point tuhinsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

Let's discuss this matter..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18