+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujay lagta hah kay online account main big money ki transction karna ya phire un account main apni amount ko safe rakhan harmful ho sakta hah. kyon kaye online account say transction karnay say buhat say hacker account ko hack kar laitay hain. jis waja say hum apni amount ko lost kar saktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned OK3 is an unknown quantity at this point OK3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear ap nay bohat acha sawal kiya but big money kisi bi online acount ma risk hay ku kay online hacker ki waja sa ap ki money safe nahi rahti or agar secure ha wo paypal ha ma paypal ma apni big money rakh kar confortable hota hu ku kay us kay acount ko hacke karna muskil ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am but not too much.Because any problem is possible with electronic money that is not in your account that is in database and if a hacker comes may you face lost all.But now most banks have good anti hacking strategies but risk is always.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel fully comfort for putting my money in Liberty reserve because this payment process has very high security system which is I think veery powerful.This system is too much hard to hack.Only I have to secure my e-mail address secured.I even keep large amount of money in my liberty reserve account and never feel tensed.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have many options in the online currency payment and deposit, in the business Forex the earned amount can be transferred and exchange through any of it with out any tension, they are reliable sources and give fire to this business in terms of 100% online transactions.

Senior Member ali69 is an unknown quantity at this point ali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ma apni money chahy wo zohat zyada ho ya kam comfortably liberty reserve ma rkhta hoon kyunki liberty reserve aik bohat secure and safe payment proccessor site hai aur wahan se jab and jitnii mjhy zrurat ho ma withdraw krwa leta hoon

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel good because online processor system is totally based upon banking system and in banks your money remains safe.instead of this we can transfer that money at any time at any place.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bro big money lane ma ma to conmfortable nahi ho in bank ka kuch pata nahi hota ha is laye muje to bari amount layte in bank sa dar lagta ha ma to ja risk nahi ho gaya pata nahi bari amount ja daye gai be ja nahi

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are only two types of money transfer that i use that is the online money processor that i most i use the moneybooker and the liberty reserv with i trust because i have used more that one time and there servicees i have come to like very much

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many brokers in this market and every broker have its own methods to deposit and withdraw the money, there are so many ways to deposit and withdraw the money in any broker real account , for example Liberty reserve, money bookers( skrill), web money, but i mostly used Liberty reserve for my deposit and withdraw the amount in my instaforex account because its security system is very tight and nobody can hack your amount that is i am totally satisfied this online processor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast