+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ma comfortable ho big money online payment prosess dane waleo sa kuch online bank bohat
    achi ha jaysa ka liberty reserve aur payza ja bank kafi time sa chal rahi ha aur payment be time
    pa da daytei ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you deal big money with payment processor like paypal then i think it is ok.because they are more legit in their service.But i don't feel comfort with other payment processor because there is always a risk involve in it.again online financing is always a risky method.If you loss your money because of the payment processor then you have nothing to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    In a major source of pemnayaran be confident and comfortable in, and we kemanannya for us too, because I know that the Internet is the key to all banks email us, we continue correctly your e-mail to ensure it will be fine and we can calculate

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes becouse i have used only two and soo far they have worked as well i could want i use only two that is money booker i love it becouse i has a choise of loading from your card which is instant and from the bank account th only problem is the have a limit

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Forexandi25 View Post
    I am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. But I am withdrawing all bigger amounts to my bank account or debit cards.
    that would be money booker that is only wrong thing the have done soo far becouse if you want to do a deal that requires lot of money you can not use if they had no limiti tha would make it better because u ca

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    no payment processor like liberty reserve is not great at all
    they can easily block your account without any notification and if once
    do that then you will not find any clarification and help from them.payment processor except paypal
    you can find easily scam stories about them more or less.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है की तरह डाउन *** एड मुझे करने के लिए "अरे चलो उसे अप करने के लिए 30s खुला/एक व्यापार बंद करने के लिए इंतज़ार कर तो बाजार भी 0.2 pips के 10s प्रति चलती है, जबकि वह अपने सभी ट्रेडों प्रबंधित नहीं कर सकते तो फिर उसे... requote" सर्वर।
    यदि यह 10 दिनों में हल नहीं है, तो मैं दलालों.. बदल रहा हूँ जाने के लिए एक नया एक की तलाश में अब शुरू करने के लिए। जब मैंने शुरू किया मैं पैसे के रूप में वे 10000 तक 5000 पूछ रहे थे करने के लिए एक अच्छा एक जाने के लिए नहीं है $, लेकिन अब मैं उन लोगों में से एक चुन सकते हैं। मैं सभी majors(with rebate) पर लेकिन इस तरह फैला 1.5pip पसंद के रूप में instaforex के साथ रह रहा था...

Member moneymax is on a distinguished road moneymax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhinsm View Post
    Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

Let's discuss this matter..
    For facilities Liberty Reserve, web money and so I think it is a means of withdrawing and depositing money. For I am confident enough in terms of security, but in terms of saving money I rarely stay long to store in Liberty and web account money, usually after the money into the account of Liberty and web money I usually melt quickly as it might be safer for me to do such a it.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LR stands for Liberty Reserve, and LR is the type of digital currency / internet, which are commonly used to make / receive money / payment online via the Internet. For those of you who may have long been familiar with the Internet, may have heard or know as egold, paypal, etc., Forex broker that you will use support deposit / withdrawal with ecurrency is / does?, Are there any / that serve ecurrency currency into dollars and vice versa?, Is it good ecurrency credibility / bona fide or not?

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just rely 99.99%. even we put our money in local bak we cn trust 100 pecent in case people may steal our money ffrm the system or a robber robs the bank
    Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I am comfortable in it as long as it is still within reasonable limits such as no more than 10.000USD it will be safe only in our electronic bank account, but if it was then it would be in fear will provoke suspicion of third parties will

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast