+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 753 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7522

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping requires fast and reliable internet connection for fast order execution. Also the trader should identify the long term trend and trade on smaller time frames along with the trend.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the only one and the most important requirement for scalping is that you must be aware of finding the true short term trend of the currency pair in which you are going to do the scalping. If anyone has the capability of finding the short term trend then he can a lot of profit by scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Hi Guys!
    As i am scalper and i like it very much because due to this i am still in this business. i know some things are very important while doing this strategy like
    low spreads
    no requotes
    fast order execution
    Is there is any body who know about any broker which has the facilities mentioned above and also which has low investment and fast deposit and withdrawal method?
    Thanks for your comments
    Do you have a winning strategy?
    I am a day trader and I want to change my trading style so if you can share your strategy please.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MTEBESSI For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), arslantufail (2013-09-18)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    In instaforex, scalping is very suitable. Fast execution of orders. You know, there are many servers in instaforex. So, no more questions about this. Dont discuss about this. You should know fully about instaforex, the most trusted forex broker.
    yes you are very correct, I am very trust with it. for me insta forex broker is the best so far, they allow a variety of techniques including scalping, many brokers that prohibits this technique but in insta freed and allowed to use it,

I use scalping techniques in insta forex broker been there is no problem as long as my internet connection is good, but if my internet bad it will often happen requotes

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), arslantufail (2013-09-18), omeromer (2014-07-10)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Guys!
    As i am scalper and i like it very much because due to this i am still in this business. i know some things are very important while doing this strategy like
    low spreads
    no requotes
    fast order execution
    Is there is any body who know about any broker which has the facilities mentioned above and also which has low investment and fast deposit and withdrawal method?
    Thanks for your comments
    In instaforex, scalping is very suitable. Fast execution of orders. You know, there are many servers in instaforex. So, no more questions about this. Dont discuss about this. You should know fully about instaforex, the most trusted forex broker.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Guys!
    low spreads
    no requotes
    fast order execution
    Thanks for your comments
    Instaforex is among the best broker and it fulfills your criteria. Regarding requotes, it will definitely occur if your internet connection is slow and when the market is highly volatile
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), arslantufail (2013-09-18), jokotole09 (2012-08-16)

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can only be done if you are able to trade in disciplined and good manner because if you go against the trend it is more risky and come out with a loss which will stop you to trade even in short term due to lack of concentration at the market and technical analysis on charts.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waqasma For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Scalping is difficult than other trading strategies as a trader needs to be very fast , efficient and intelligent and as to have required skills and abilities.Every trader can not do scalping as it may not suit his style.
    i agree with you that scalping is to hard compare to other trading method.
    i made a good profit when ever i made long term trade but i fail in scalping.
    in scalping trading need a good techanical and fundamental analyses compare to long term trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is difficult than other trading strategies as a trader needs to be very fast , efficient and intelligent and as to have required skills and abilities.Every trader can not do scalping as it may not suit his style.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Guys!
    low spreads
    no requotes
    fast order execution
    Thanks for your comments
    To be able to make good scalping, one should always need deep knowledge about forex. One should always be quick enough to work along with the trends. If the opportunities go without success, then one would have to wait long to get such opportunities again. So to be scalper, we need to be quick and powerful.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 753 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)