+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 496 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 4959

Thread: Tips (trading signals) lene chahiye ya nahi?

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders should be
    responsible for their own trades.
    There is no use of taking paid
    tips. If anyone wants to take
    such trading tips, it will be better to
    pay for forex robots and use
    them for the trade. It
    will be better if they learn to trade
    on their own first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shidadon is an unknown quantity at this point shidadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khial main tu paid signals use ni karnay cahiyay.or hamay apnay apnay method sa trading karna cahiyay or dosron per depend ni karna cahiyay .or ma tu hamesha apnay risk or strategy sa trading karta ho ma kisi k signal use ni karta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you. We should be responsible for our own trades. There is no use of taking paid tips. If anyone wants to take such tips, then it will be better to pay for forex robots and use them for the trade. At least they will give you desirable profits.. It will be better if we learn to trade on our own first.

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't believe in what trading signals show. they are just guess about trading . i believe only in myself . what trades i do are what i can do . i set stop loss and take profit in order to get best results. i use trading news if i want some guess rather then the waste free signals.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, the more we're depend on someone signal, we'll gradually become a dependet traders, which in my point of view is not good. imagine if for this long you've depend on the signal that someone provide you, suddenly those person disappeared, what you do? you'll be panic i guess, your least try is finding another signal provider right. for how long you will be like this. therefore it's better to learn depend on your own analyzing, it may be a hard way, but it's a good investing ways.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sab signal indecators sab use karta houn par en sab ko mila k he koi acga decision leta houn or woh kisi had tak thik bhi hota ha es ki waja se main kafi achey achey trade open karta houn

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han lene chiye par main en ko itna prefer nahi karta es se app ki apni market watch or analyzing power kaam ho jati ha or phr app khud trade nahi kar saktey jab tak k app ko sahi taran se koi tips na mele to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k apne he analysis ko he use karain

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agr ap forex trading main experience nhi rkhty but ap k pass acha capital hy trading main invest krny k lye tu paid signals lyny main koi problm nhi hy ye k apka time save ho jaye ga, analysis krny ki zarorat nhi rhy gi.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are going to taking paid trading tips then you never able to trade on base your decision..
    you can not learn forex trading in a effective and good way..you depend on signal...we should trade base on our trading system & analyses.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kuch logo ki chaal itni acchi hoti hai ki unke kadmo se kadam mila kar chalne ko dil chahta hai
    Agar kisi experienced aur achche analysis se signals va tips mil rahi hon to lene me harz nahi hai varan ye hamara analysis me lagne vala samay bachayega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 496 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)