+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 496 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 4959

Thread: Tips (trading signals) lene chahiye ya nahi?

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se bhai aapko aisi kisi signal par believe nahi karna chahiye aisa kuch nahi hota hai aapse monthly fees la lenge aur aapko galat signal ke jayda chance hote hai aur aapka kafi loss hoga ek apni signal fees ka aur aap galat signal ke karan apna loss kar baithoge manual se agar loss ho to jayda avsos nahi hota hai jitna other signal par hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit4959 View Post
    jo paid trading tips (trading signals) hote hai vo lene chahiye ya nahi?
    pls apne apne experience bataiye
    main to yahi kahoun ga k app aer es liye siganls lete ho k app ko aasani ho gi apne analysis ko mazeed thik karne main to phr koi harg nahi ha signals lene main orr ager app ye chatey ho k bas en signals par he bharosa karo ge to phr app es main loss he karo ge kioun k her kisi k signals her wqt sahi nahi hotey hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l can purchase trading tips or signals and you can use them for your study.when you receive signals then you can study them on your charts with indicators and you can generate your own signals.dont forget any system or strategy you want to try .you have fist understand the logic behind it.so that you can able to create your own.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me har trader ko signals ki madad leni chahaiye kyunki signals ki madad se trading karna bahut hi easy ho jata hai
    lekin sirf signals pe hi depend nahi rehna chahaiye..apni manual study bhi akrni chahaiye aur signlas ko bas checking ke liye rakhna chahaiye

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never tried any paid signals and even dont wanna try and i will trade myself but as far as i know some will tell that their performance list so if you know anymember of a site you might can ask them and you can get a view
    please vote for me if you like my post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit4959 View Post
    jo paid trading tips (trading signals) hote hai vo lene chahiye ya nahi?
    pls apne apne experience bataiye
    I would like to suggest that we should use trading signals, asd we donnot know any thing about market, as when to buy and when to sell, so we should use signals, as I am also searching for signals but could not find yet, if you will find them then plzz tell me also.

Junior Member neworder555 is an unknown quantity at this point neworder555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading signals are good methods to help you see where the good points we can open or close your orders from them
    but i advise do not depend on it without our analysis

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend on you if you have own confidence then no need for this if you want do multiple then you can take its depend on your trading metrial if you use limit indicator then you use this if you have own chart with all then no need to do this

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paid signals are profitable there is no doubt but at the same time there is no contribution of mine in trading. By doing this I am stealing the knowledge of others and applying them in mhy business. What if you learn the basics and you provide signals to others then you will also can earn some ectra money. Am I right??

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I do not prefer using these in my analysis via ASIO. because they are just guessing about trade. but I had my strategy and my Inteligence. I organize my work well and set stop loss and take profit order to obtain better results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 496 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)