+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 564 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 5632

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek he poitn par ek he lot size say buy or sell krne say koi faida nai hota hai balkay loss ka chance bhi ho saqte koun kay ek trade loss mian ho ge or dosre trade utne profit main hogi or resultant ap ko khuch nai mile ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we take a buy position and a sell position at the same time that means that we will stop our loss for a while until we find an exit point to close on of the positions and let the other position run

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sathi is an unknown quantity at this point sathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    ek hi point per ap sell or bye de saktehai agar gold trade kare to. kunki gold me bohot moovment hota hai. jaisa niche ata hai oisahi upar jata hai.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not good idea for me because if i give two trade at a time with opposite direction then i can fall in a trap then i will not fell comfort with my trading and ultimately i can give loss for this reason.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think that I follow your trend of thought. Maybe I can hedge by open a position of 1 buy and 1 sell at the same price and then wait for good news release effect to open the on hedge and then watch the other one retrace. That way, one can make good profit from a hedged trade.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The things you contain noted is addressed as Hedging in which a sellers carries out the two markets Deal around the equivalent prices. This is often achieved generally if the swap is without a doubt harmful and once advertise fashion typically are not sharp.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is hedging my man, and this method of trading requires minimum analysis. This can actually be the solution for those who doesn't really good at analyzing the market. Combine this with averaging and martiangle and with the proper combination, I guarantee you'll be able to earn only from using this strategy.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    remember that you have to decide everything based on proper analysis, because this is a risky business, of course you would not want risking everything just to the omissions that may hold you do.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main thing about the hedging of a thing is that you should first check yoyr brokers regulations, this is a great plus in trading by this we have the better trading right in he world.

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is called hedging and it is a very old strategy and many people follow it all around the world and yes it is good some times i also do hedging to avoid getting margin call and yes if you have knowledge about hedging then yes you can make good profit from your trades also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 564 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)