+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 564 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #2

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #4

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rukiah View Post
    yes bro i agree with you and that is good for traders and especially new buyers because in this way you can get profits and avoid losses and for traders who are afraid of trading you must use this method because in this way our trade will be safe and we have to make a profit and yes you do purely it is trade not hurt and whatever terms i also do this when the mart is unpredictable. But i mention it sharply when i do that type of trading because when prices remember then i handle one select get and after that another robbery recovers.
    आपने जो उल्लेख किया है उसे हेजिंग कहा जाता है जहां एक व्यापारी एक ही मूल्य स्तर पर buy और sell दोनों ट्रेड करता है। यह तब किया जाता है जब व्यापार खराब होता है या जब प्रवृत्ति स्पष्ट नहीं होती है। जब बाजार एक सीमा में कारोबार कर रहे होते हैं और अक्सर ऊपर और नीचे दो तरह से दिखाई देते हैं, तो लाभ में एक स्थिति को बंद करने के बाद आप लाभ में लौटने के लिए दूसरे का इंतजार कर सकते हैं और इसे बंद कर सकते हैं ताकि आपको कम से कम जोखिम के साथ अच्छा लाभ प्राप्त हो। और एक हाई पॉइंट पे ट्रेडिंग i

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you have mentioned is called Hedging where a trader does both BUY and SELL trades at the same price level. This is done if the trade is bad or when the trend is not clear. When markets are trading in a range and often appear up and down two ways can help, and after closing one position in profit you can wait for the other to return in profit and close it so that you get a good profit with minimal risk. and Ek hi point pe trading I thik nahi hoga kyon ki sabhi pair me the movement of ek jaisi nahi hoti.ek point par trading You can wait for the other to return in profit and close it so that you get good profit with minimal risk. because my profit is bhi risky hi. but if we want profit then we reopen another trade for bahut which often shows up and down positions that can help, and after closing one position in profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I agree with you and that is good for traders and especially new buyers because in this way you can get profits and avoid losses and for traders who are afraid of trading you must use this method because in this way our trade will be safe and we have to make a profit and Yes you do purely it is trade not hurt and whatever terms I also do this when the mart is unpredictable. But I mention it sharply when I do that type of trading because when prices remember then I handle one select get and after that another robbery recovers.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this can work for any agency, with positive results, when the market moves in a narrow band, and continues to do it. But the plague can be fatal to such a trade and what you mentioned is called a denial in which a trader makes both transactions, BUY and SELL at the same price level. This is done if the trade is bad or when the market trend is not clear. Are you clear

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will make you rich quickly. If we need profit then we have to close one place when a few pips and once again open a different trade to recover the current open trade loss ... but it will be like continuous if you miss a probability then the result is only a loss. When the market is trading in a range and often displays ups and downs the 2 place method can help. However Aleven is a technique that is a little difficult to use but if you might do it well then this is a good method for trading. Implement safe strategies .

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ek hi point pe trading because vaise to my forex thik nahi hoga kyon ki. Point par trading karne as profit loss i bahut, i to ek point rakhna bhi hai risky. but if we want to profit later, after a few pips and again opening another trade to recover, it is necessary constantly if you miss one chance then the result is only loss we have to close one position and no one can be easy friend. if you are a beginner in forex trading then you don't get anything in forex and you also get losses in forex so and if you have a low investment then yes one good point for you in forex trading, then I recommend you to trade forex with ya one point because low profits are better than none because here if you are more at risk with low knowledge and experience

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading dost mein sabka alag alag hota hai aur strategy aapka hi strategy aapko safal banata hai kyonki aap usko execute karne mein maahir hain hain is tarajh oak hi point par buy sell dene to baad aapka agla steps kya hota hai is par aapka fort aurka profit the loss depends on kai hai kyonki oak a certain point aapko oak trade near because hopefully the aur so that you will be on time for the sake of kar paate hain, for aap ka profit chala jayega aur dono oak trade constantly negative balance deta rahega.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-11-17)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a fast money making business. After closing one place in profit you can wait for additional returns in profit and closing for which you get a large profit together with minimal risk. I also try this when the market is unpredictable. But I usually look closely when I trade this as a result of when costs are returned then I consider one aspect of profit and once different losses recover. This is done when trading is bad or when market trends are not clear. Be goods and trade properly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-11-17)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also used this method for some time. I think this is one good system for making a profit from this business. And I think there is no way to make good profits without hedging strategies. And I have also heard many people say that buying and selling at the same time is a good type of strategy even though I always can't understand it. I mean, if you buy and sell at the same point with the same volume from one position you will profit and the others will have the same and opposite losses, right? So in the end, you get nothing.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose this strategy. When I set in trading on low forex, I use one accounting for purchases and one for transactions. Than I save enough for a few moments and psychotherapy activities. If I consider the industry to rise to the top than I also entered the entry of buying other content. If I judge the industry go to trailing I think a lot of deceptive content. and depending on the ever-changing market that can change in the trade that we do so that we will succeed in trading the value of trade that we can produce in the trade that we will make as a basis and steps in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 564 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)