+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209
Results 2,081 to 2,089 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    we should locate the our trades that we opened if don't set the SL for our manage lose level and closing of trade the est time bur when you set the stop lose then you dont have to sit in front of Chanel
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hamid (2012-01-06), shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    By watching market movement for sometime you can understand the market conditions and also know well where a particular pair is taking support and where it is getting resistance - if you know about a range well, it is then easy to enter profitable trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, its important to constantly monitor the open trades and news which may affect it.

And a very important thing is to define the targets of the open trades else MC may happen as you have cited.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Junior Member prabhashxsp is an unknown quantity at this point prabhashxsp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya as i am a newbie i don't have that much experiance to give advice . mai manta hu ki humai always open position dekhna padaiga kyu ki forex mai bahut jaldi trend change hojata hai aur pata bhi nahi chalta . as i have observed ki hamesha open position pai nazar rakhni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prabhashxsp For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    Definitely we should monitor our open positions to avoid the chances of possible losses. We don't know the future and we never wanna loose in forex. That's why we need to have our eyes on the market chart.
    friend if we put stop loss value then no need to watch the market continue..
    we dont know where will market move in upcoming time. we need to watch the chart at the time when we are going to open trade.but after open trade we should put stop loss or take profit accordig to our analyses or risk & reward ratio. after apply this no need to keep eyes on market.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    i also dont feel to want or monitoring our trade at all time.
    if we use proper sl & tp then we can go anywhere at open trade time.
    if you put stop loss then you never got margin call.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), BestIQ786 (2017-04-12), shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't find a necessity of monitoring our trades always as long as we have a good MM and a stop loss . most traders lose big without using a stop loss , and many beginners tend to avoid it thinking of if the price would just bounce back from there and so . this is not a good idea if you can't watch market for long , or you wanna kill your account yurself .

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some traders who go on fore about 5-10 years with single trade too. And there are some who stick with the trade just for few minutes settling for 3-5 pips. So what should we exactly need to do?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Mustansir (2018-06-23), shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209

Subscribe to this Thread (8)