+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 209 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    If you wish to leave trade open without watching it, then use a stop loss for your trade. The same thing happen to many forex traders, and sometimes, even when they watch the trade they still lose all their money. Do not trade with big lot size and use a stop loss. This will help save account for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    If you have to leave your trades open why you not use the take profit? so when the tp was hit your trades is automatically closed in profit. And you should set a stop loss also, so if the trades is againts you then your positions would closed in minus position, but thats better than margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also don't watch my open positions all the time, because it will create more pressure, tension, Because this is so bad for every trader it makes bad condition.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes many traders experienced this in their trades.if you wanna to go for any urgent jobs it is not neccessary to close that trade.you can use stop loss method at that moment.you can use even for your open position also.so stop loss is a good and useful one at that time

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had happened with me also. Now I always close my all positions before leaving my computer.
    The answer of the question you are asking is depended on the traders' style of trading. If he is a long term trader then should have enough capital and smaller lot sizes to keep open positions for weeks even months and years. But for a day trader as they have small capital they should close all the positions before leaving, or if they are leaving then they should put stop limit.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not need to watch out open positions always, especially if we set a stop loss and take profits. However in the case of you having a position open and news is coming up, it will be better to watch the position to ensure that the news event does not throw you into a bad loss that you can avoid.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hame jo bi trade ki hai or agar wo market main chalu hai to hame usko dekhna hi padta hai.
    bina trade ko dekhe ham rah hi ni paate hai.
    agar hamari trade main stop loss or take profit ni hai to hame jyda dekhna padta hai ki kahi hame bahut bada loss ni ho jaaye.

Banned criztaliz is an unknown quantity at this point criztaliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    youre wrong,are you dont set SL?
    that is a mistake,except you forget to set SL
    it depends on trader,what style they are works,scalp,monitoring price is must,because they take only small ****.
    if you are not have many times to monitoring price,better you choose daytrader or swing trader.
    i warn you again,always set stop loss.

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thunk the traders who do scalping for them it is very important to watch their open positions so that they make sure that they dont suffer any loss. but for long term trading there is no need of watching our position all the time

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes meray kehyal sy hameen apni position k bary me sahi information milti hy or hameen pta chalta hy k ham kis qisam ke galati kr rhay hen is sy haemeen feature me boaht faida hota hy is liye hamen deykhna chaye k hamri position ke movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 209 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)