+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 209 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    use good risk management, so you have free margin is much larger than the margin that you use to open a trading position. Do not ever leave the position of floating minus before you are sure that the price movement has begun to move closer to your floating minus position, and the results of your analysis, too. or should be closed or open position hedging trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hame jo bi trade ki hai or agar wo market main chalu hai to hame usko dekhna hi padta hai.
    bina trade ko dekhe ham rah hi ni paate hai.
    agar hamari trade main stop loss or take profit ni hai to hame jyda dekhna padta hai ki kahi hame bahut bada loss ni ho jaaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i am not sure of my strategy and i have not set stop loss then i will keep watching it tell it go to the target but if i have good strategy with stop loss and take profit then i will not following it too many times as i am sure of my strategy.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think we should always need to watch our open position because while we use stop loss we know we have no loss for open trade but sometimes market goes down in few moments and then push up very quickly so we need to be careful about that because that time trend touch stop loss then we fall a loss so always we should to watch our open position.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion that, the traders whom do scalping for them it is crucial to look at their unrestricted positions to make sure they ensure that they dont suffer any loss. but also for lengthy expression trading to be able to of viewing our position all the time.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    The original reason for this lose is, lack of mm, analysis. If you are correct in analysis and mm, then how you got stop out. I won't watch my deals after opening, just use tp and sl if necessary. And wait with confidence and patience. If you have experience with analysis, then you may get profits soon.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better if we avoid seeing the charts always after placing our orders on the market.
    If we keep on staring on the charts then due to fear of loosing the position we may close the position which may in turn into a profitable one. or we may manipulate the tp and sl eventually resulting in loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not need to watch out open positions always, especially if we set a stop loss and take profits. However in the case of you having a position open and news is coming up, it will be better to watch the position to ensure that the news event does not throw you into a bad loss that you can avoid.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I had already opened the position, then I try to always watching chart. but, if forced to leave the position, try to always put the stop loss. thus, we can be more calm. in our minds, even if the loss, already know how many dollars of our money will be reduced.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han han ye to lazmi ha kioun app ko pata to ha k forex ka koi aetbar nahi ha kisi wqt ye app ko full profit main le kar ja rahi hooti ha or phr achanak app dekhtey ho to app loss mai hotey ho es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app thurri thurri der bad apni open trade ko dekhtey raha karen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 209 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)