+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 209 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if traders are good scalping sense then he will sit and watch the market position to take shortest position trade and get profit in small time. When we watch the market position long to sit in front of the platform then pairs high volatile movement can make our risk tendencies in high level in this time many traders make wrong decision in market. so carefully taking decision is necessary for reduce risk in Forex market. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to watch the market although we do not open position for trading it is good idea then the trader will get many information and also experiences to develop their trading
    and because i am a scalper then i can not leave my trading , i have to keep an eye to see the market and my order and make fast decision in the shortest time
    do the best we can

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    According to me I don't thin k so that we should watch our open positions to make sure that these are not going in the loss some time my open position go in loss and miss the sl by 1 or 2 pips but hit the tp that's why its better that open the position and turn your terminal off.
    Why not use what metatrader 4 offers for us like trailing stop and set up trading ( stop loss and take profit). That is better than to watch all day long or only trade in get 1 or pips. Don't forget we need to pay spread so i think targeting 20 pips is closely enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.
    According to me I don't thin k so that we should watch our open positions to make sure that these are not going in the loss some time my open position go in loss and miss the sl by 1 or 2 pips but hit the tp that's why its better that open the position and turn your terminal off.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I had already opened the position, then I try to always watching chart. but, if forced to leave the position, try to always put the stop loss. thus, we can be more calm. in our minds, even if the loss, already know how many dollars of our money will be reduced.

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not necessary to keep myself in touch with trade all the time I never did so I look my trade only for 4-7 hours. But I believe it is necessary to close your position when you out of touch with your business for long time.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use long term, then after make analysis, you can put your order with using stop loss and also take profit too, and you are free to go anywhere or just for sleep
    but for scalper like me, i can not leave my order until i close it for profit or save my balance
    do the best we can

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading in that way, one can go tomorrow or the day after I see it, but I always take into account the margin of strength to me and put up with the target TP 100pips. we also have to look long-term trend and the direction where we do not fight.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is can be different from a trader to another we are different in our personality, so some trader can not wait hours to see the profit, but some other traders they like the tiger , they can wait and wait for hours to get the profit

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No its not to watch every time to make order and watch order that they are making profits or not you just put stoploss and take profits according to analysis and turn off your computer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 209 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)