+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 209 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long time that we feel the need to monitor our trading as MM and have a stop-loss is not good as usual. Most traders will lose big without the use of stop-loss, a lot of beginners, there is a tendency to avoid it, please consider whether there is a price to recover from such that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith89 View Post
    Some people say it is easy to earn from Forex and always rely of it. Remember that trading is an extremely hard way to make a living. It is not a ‘job’ in the strict sense of the word but it is a profession and unless you put yourself in a position to succeed by treating it as a business, you are going to find out the hard way how physically, psychologically and economically taxing it can be.
    Greed is a very bad think for traders. You can be the best one for choosing you orders entry, but the greed will always be bad and we must need to be finish the greed from our trading life and always be patience during trading.If you want avoid the loss then try to to control greed.If you cant control greed then just used small lot size so that the risk is manageable and wont cost much in case you will suffer loses with your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    It's good to keep on monitoring our open position but there is nothing we could do if the analysis was wrong and the current position
    is floating minus. We could only reduce the amount of losses or change strategy to take profit from our mistakes (cut and switch strategy) but don't look too long in chart because it could affect your psychology too.
    Well when it comes to fundamental analysis i can handle it myself. Where i usually have problems are the issues of technical analysis. This is because it seems more complicated

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to keep on monitoring our open position but there is nothing we could do if the analysis was wrong and the current position
    is floating minus. We could only reduce the amount of losses or change strategy to take profit from our mistakes (cut and switch strategy) but don't look too long in chart because it could affect your psychology too.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    to me it was totally a waste of time. moreover there is no fsilitas take profit and stop loss, so we can casually leave it without having to constantly monitor it to prevent loss, anyways I think loss is a possibility and it is reasonable
    sometimes you're right .. we will be very focused in listening or always look and stare only at the front of the monitor .. but all that is reasonable because we would be afraid if you have a loss that does not want

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i enter any position i put stop loss and take profit so i don not need to watch my open position it determine what i want it best important thing to put stop loss and take profit

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we do not always watch our open position to make sure we do not get loss. We can set our open position by using stop loss and take profit. Because forex is like my job so I can do my main job.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always use stop loss to avoid big loss. If you are gone for short time then it is good but fior longer period there is no need to monitor it because may possible next moment will be your recovery one.Put the stop loss after analysis of the market.

Banned ghysalgreen is an unknown quantity at this point ghysalgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    We should need to watch the trade when we are doing scalping. But if we want long term profit and keep the trade for several days it is impossible to watch on our eye on the trade is impossible. In this way we can use stop loss and take profit.
    it's a good idea, to have a stop loss and take profit, we must be able to trade well, forex sesusah we would not imagine if we could control the money management properly, every trade that we do can surely lead to profit if we are serious in it

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should need to watch the trade when we are doing scalping. But if we want long term profit and keep the trade for several days it is impossible to watch on our eye on the trade is impossible. In this way we can use stop loss and take profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 209 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)