+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 209 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hay friends i;m a newbie of forex and i don't know how can stop loss. is there have any option to watch our position . If have then plz share me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially it too, can't leave a trade open, for fear of losing capital. That's what not to do after I was able to take advantage of the Take Profit and Stop Loss. But now I can't use it. I opened and closed the morning trade entered on the day, or at the time of the session before turning. All have to forgo a trade open. But if you pander, mandatory.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Properly when we've got any critical operate being completed their better to make use of the halt decline and also consider benefit in our deal in order that all of us don't get pennyless in the event the current market will go in opposition to each of our course and this i truly do when 'm away from the critical.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is better not to watch always.most of the time it will let us to cut our profit too early.the best setting is to place take profit and stoploss and just leave you position until to see the result.but we can still check it time to time.we may some times have to cancel the trade if there are clear signals of changing trend.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use stop loss and trailing stop then we can go anywhere at open trade time.i think it is not necessary to watch monitor all day.every trader should use trading tools effectively to avoid such kind of situation.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    As a good trader, we must have a trading plan and our trading plan must involve our stop loss level and take profit level. After we have done our analysis, we just have to place our stop loss level and our take profit level and that is it we would be good to attend to any other urgent meetings without having to watch our trade.
    I strongly agree with your trading plan will always remind us when trading because traders have a trading plan will tend to trade in accordance with the trading plan he had made.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not necessary to any dealer that does Bantapah open position from time to time ..
    As long as the merchant has analyzed the market and entry areas are good and strong and has identified is to take profit and also ordered the stop-loss is not is important to follow up on the deal but leaves it better to be up to one of the goals so as not to affect it emotions of fear if the price reflected some of the points on the deal ..

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a good trader, we must have a trading plan and our trading plan must involve our stop loss level and take profit level. After we have done our analysis, we just have to place our stop loss level and our take profit level and that is it we would be good to attend to any other urgent meetings without having to watch our trade.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes definitely we should monitor our turn positions to avoid the chances of viable losses. We don't pair the emerging and we never wanna silty in forex. That's why we pauperization to somebody our eyes on the market interpret.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever experienced that kind of experience before..
    i had margin call,because i havent set the stop loss,and keep it open,and floating..after that experience,i always set my stop loss..to keep it safe..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 209 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)