+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 209 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that we dont need to do that,because it will waste our time and makes us trade with emotion. We can be relax and leave our chart with stop loss in it. Then not matter is happened in the market, we will not get more losses than our stop loss. it will help us to not waste our time in front of our charts all the time. ek maksos wakt k bad market dekhty rehna chahye ye nahi k market bus ek bar he dekhi aur pher maloom he na kiya balkay market ko dhyan say soch kar aur samjhe kar watch karty rehna chahye jb market humaray control say barh jae aur ab lagay k market humaray hath nahi anay wali to apni tmam open positions ko close kar dena hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After taking a trade we should not analyze the market again and we also don't watch the market for long time because it will make us emotional and impatient. There will be chances to take wrong decisions. After taking a trade define the stop loss and take profit points and then leave the market for long time until it makes hit to stop loss or take profit. A good trader can be analysis good and he trade with discipline and he can earn profit. He watch market before put up a trade because open position watching clearly is the first part for good trading. You shouldet up your trading. take Tecnical analysis before s

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes hum jab trader karte hain to hum positions ko watch karta hon oor on ko clear krne ki try karte hain agar hamari trade loss ki taraf ja rahe ho stop loss ka use karte hain main trading main jo trade leta hon to try hoti hai k apni trade ko complete kar lon main apni best strategy ka bhe use karta hon oor better planning se he trading karta hon trading main stop loss ka use bht he useful hai

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr to ap forex beginner hain ya new trader hain phir to app dekhty rhen ge k hota ky a hai apki trades ke sath kyun k controll krna mushkill hota hai lkin agr achy trader bn chuky hain to zuroori ni hota tradera trade lgaty hain phir stoploss and TP lgaa k chor dety hain trade khudi close ho jati hai apny target ko poora krny ke baad orr forex mn profit bnany ka treeqa b yehi hai Good technical analysis karke agar position ko open kiya jata hai to humen market ko lagatar watch karne ki jarurat nahi hoti hai, magar short term trading karne wale ko market ki close watch karani chahiye taki wo apne profit wale trades ko bhi loss me na convert kar de.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that its depend on the trading style if you are long term trader with money management than you can hold your trade if you are short term or scalper than you need to execute trade and you need to monitor but what ever style is you need to use tp and stp with each trade it will safe you from big lose. bhai ji aapke dekhne se position me koi changes nahi hoga,yahan aapko position ke liye pehle market me analysis karna hoga,agar aapne sabb samjha hoga to uske baad he aap ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenge..

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, we dont need to do that,because it will waste our time and makes us trade with emotion. We can be relax and leave our chart with stop loss in it. Then not matter is happened in the market, we will not get more losses than our stop loss. it will help us to not waste our time in front of our charts all the time My friend if we use the stop loss and take profit then we do not need to watch the market when our positions is open and we all need to learn how to use the trading tools and we all need to trade with proper understanding of the market and trade with proper discipline.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some trader seat in front of their system to watch the forex market trade so that they do not loss in the forex market trading business but they still lose money.trader need to have a good believe on their strategy and strategy that do not have a exist and entry point is not a good strategy well bro, for me I personally believe that there are need to watch to your open position in forex market .if you not watch your open position then you can go on big loss .to avoid from big loss you should use stop loss in forex market .you also use take profit in forex market.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that it's no need to keep on watching the market but it's better to monitor it once in each certain period of time so you will know the movement of price and you could make better decision when the market is not good for your current condition. That's my way to trade in forex, maybe it could be different to another traders.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not necessary to wash the open position again and again. It is recommended it to only traders follow the scalping strategies. And for those traders who don't use of believing this type of strategies they can set a good stoploss and take profit order and can forget the market till the order automatically stops. But you also need to check the news event and close the trade if there are any major events in way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 209 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)