+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 209 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find a necessity of montiorning our trades always to long as we have a good mm a stop loss. Most traders loss big without using a stop loss, and many beginners tend to avoid it thinking of it the price would just back from there and so this is not a good idea if you cant watch market for long. or you wann a kill your account yourself. wntor monitoring oru trade at all time. We suggest that if we are in the condition of profit and predicted we will continue should give the same sl + tp because doing so would be more secure, but if in case of loss, it was very hard, I think a better hedging just yet, because it's like us not to enter the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We certainly must care about our trading, since it relates our money. So when we trade, after analyzing the price market, we must take TP also the SL. We cannot leave it more over till several days. We know that price movement can move very fast. we can make profits fast, but we can lose all of our money fast too. ager ap n trade lagai ha tu apko chy k ap is pr nazer rakhy yani market ki movement dekhy jab ap n dekha k market oper jarahi ap n usy chor dia tu ap is trade ko band nahi kia tu agly din ap ki sari raqam zia ho chuki ho gi is lia zarori ha jab b ap trade lgy tu ap is ko dekhty rahy warna ap ka account finsh sab khatm sari raqam zia ager ap dekhy gy tu ap is trade ko foran band kar k ziyada loss s bach jy gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't discover a need of screening our trades dependably inasmuch as we have a great Mm and a stop loss. most traders lose huge without utilizing a stop loss, and numerous fledglings have a tendency to keep away from it considering if the value might simply ricochet over from that point. this is not a great thought provided that you can't watch market for long Yes of course we need to keep an eye on our trades to make sure that they don't go to loss. I you have not set Stop Loss then must monitor your trades regularly. I have once lost all my trading capital because i was in my office and could not monitor my trades. When i came back, i saw huge and totally unexpected market movement and my account was drained away. So a trader should watch his opened positions to avoid huge loss.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we need especially if we trade with scalping strategy, we need to control our entry untill the entry closed. but if we have not time to do that, we can set SL or PO to minimize losses. Or in condition of having big capital amount we may let it open to reach the target because the capital will not get MC very easy. That i forgot that will shut down my best market and next day I did possibly not get hold of all possibility of observe my best market. Together with subsequently lake have to my best market most of my best revenue was initially ended up. Just were certainly, there holding persistent total eye in any market, potentially That i is not fell apart. What on earth do you most of undertake? When you experience going for the pressing positions, will you give any market receptive?

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are someone making or trading your trades by placing a termination amount and needing a profit then YES you are required to take part in your uneasy trade constantly so that you do not go to the amount and if both of these tools are in size then you are not conditioned to achieve almost anything even. and I am not the soul that the faculty uses after disturbing and I will choose to take a decrease in take in my trade. At the moment I am using an exclusive track and not level using spot experience in my trading and the results are amazing and I module uses a no stop loss strategy in my trading later.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    नहीं, वास्तव में आपको हर समय ग्राफ के सामने रहने की ज़रूरत नहीं है। स्टॉप लॉस और टेक प्रॉफिट जैसी सुविधा है, जिससे आप इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं। आप कितनी देर तक अपना पोजीशन ओपन रख सकते हैं, इसके लिए कोई निर्धारित समय नहीं है। जब तक आपकी रणनीति आपको अपने पोजीशन को ओपन रखने की अनुमति देता है तब तक रखें। पूर्ण ट्रेडिंग प्रक्रिया में प्रवेश और निकास रणनीति शामिल होनी चाहिए।
    यदि आप उस स्थिति पर विश्वास करते हैं जो आप ले रहे हैं। मुझे लगता है कि आपको अब और देखने की जरूरत नहीं है। खासकर यदि आपने टीपी और एसएल स्थापित किया है। लेकिन अगर आप अपनी पसंद के बारे में निश्चित नहीं हैं। इसे साफ़ करें, आपको ध्यान देना चाहिए और निरीक्षण करना चाहिए। यदि कोई नुकसान होता है तो आप अनुमान लगा सकते हैं और बहुत अधिक नहीं खो सकते हैं। और पहले से ही अपनी स्वयं की पूंजी का उपयोग करें यदि हम डरते हैं तो यह केवल लाभ उन्मुख है और अपने प्रारंभिक लक्ष्य को भूलना व्यापार करना सीखना है, इसलिए यदि हम हार जाते हैं तो हमें बाजार में प्रतिशोध करने और अंततः एक स्थिर जमा करने जैसा महसूस होगा।

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नहीं, वास्तव में आपको हर समय ग्राफ के सामने रहने की ज़रूरत नहीं है। स्टॉप लॉस और टेक प्रॉफिट जैसी सुविधा है, जिससे आप इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं। आप कितनी देर तक अपना पोजीशन ओपन रख सकते हैं, इसके लिए कोई निर्धारित समय नहीं है। जब तक आपकी रणनीति आपको अपने पोजीशन को ओपन रखने की अनुमति देता है तब तक रखें। पूर्ण ट्रेडिंग प्रक्रिया में प्रवेश और निकास रणनीति शामिल होनी चाहिए।

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that we do not need to oversee our open positions to ensure we do not experience losses because there is a stop loss and take advantage that we can use and ensure that we do not lose too much and also we can have a decent profit so that we do not need to monitor our ope positions all the time! and I think it's always necessary to monitor our trades as long as we have a good MM and stop loss. most traders lose big without using stop loss, and many beginners tend to avoid thinking about whether prices will bounce back from there. so Do we need to look at our open positions to make sure we don't suffer losses. As long as it's enough ....

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to watch or not my trade will depend on my trading style. because if I give short trades then I have to watch my trades and if I give long trades then I don't need to watch my trades all the time. because when I give a short time trade I give a higher lot size that is risky for my account and therefore I have to watch and when I give a long trade I don't need to oversee my trade because I provide that trade with the perfect volume that I get from management money.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think your time management is completely wrong because you know that forex trading is available 24 hours a day, so first choose your specific time that you are free now then start trading so I think it's your mistake because you lost your complete money . and there are also other options from stop loss and take profit so you can also use this option. and most of the time I try to find profitable trades or not and this is one of the bad things we do because we have to place stop losses and take profits and stay away from trading and if not then we make changes and lose capital very easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 209 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)