+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 592 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its good that you are atleast fixing a stop loss to your positions. trading without a target is not advisable, take profit and stop loss should be well defined if possible using a tool like fibo or snr

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    My usual plan is 10pips profit and 30 pips stop loss if i did not consider the support or resistance for it and i am comfortable with it because in any market situation its easy top grab 10 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a plan to create a stop loss and profit targets will vary the actual rules and systems that will be used every trader or system, although using a strategy that is used in case of finding the OP and cut losses or determine the stop loss and profit targets will vary and will be adjusted to conditions and different situations.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can ayybody explain to me if which one is better ?to have short stoplooses and make so many looses or to make long stoplooses lets say 200 **** but loose rarely but a big one.what l can see is a short stoploose is been hit very easly while market is having zigzags is far stooplose not better but ofcourse risky.which one do you prefer?

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm using support resistance levels/ pivots and Fibonacci levels for choosing support and resistance levels. I don't use exact level to place TP/ SL. Because i think it is wise to choose the SL and TP levels according to the market

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not a good idea to don't post stop loss if you have small capital because you can lose your whole investment in just few minutes so always put stop loss to minimize your risk.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm, its good but i think you need to set ur SL and TP according to support and resistance level. Ma tu in points k hisab sy SL aur TP set krta hon aur ye k kuch strategies main SL aur TP us strategy k hisab sy use krni prti hy.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the market is trending, I prefer a trailing stop to manage my profit factor, but if the market is included so I prefer my instincts tell me where I can to get out of a bad trade, mostly the n 'is only 15 to 30 pips at most.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no have any way to put stop loss perfectly . You can see will have sometimes , the price touch your stop loss and follow to our prediction later . It is normal thing in forex trading and we should accept that .

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The perfect stop loss and take profit plans in forex trading mostly depends on the time frame in which you trade. SL and TP are different from one timeframe to another. In 1m time frame the stop loss can be set as 30pips and take profit will be 60 or 90 pips. And in the higher time frame the SL and TP will also higher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 592 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)