+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 592 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chaya12345 View Post
    Take profit and stop lose is very important part of forex trading. I also set stop lose and take profit in my trade. I think most of trader are also set take profit and stop lose. I set my take profit bigger then stop lose. When market move my take profit i move my stop lose too.
    I always set up the stop loss in all trading sessions I, though I still continue to monitor the chart, but the setting take profit when I plug it in and often times not to allow me to easily manage when to take positions take profits, and with a strategy like this I feel comfortable although I still often loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have made a few mistakes of taking a definite number of stop loss. it supported my money management plan but later on i realised after getting stopped out that i should have put it near the support and resistance level..nevermind. i am learning..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders erroneously believe that if they put a wider stop loss on their trade they will necessarily increase their risk. Similarly, many traders believe that by using a smaller stop loss they will necessarily decrease the risk on the trade. Traders that are holding these false beliefs are doing so because they do not understand the concept of Forex position sizing.

Member chaya12345 is an unknown quantity at this point chaya12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit and stop lose is very important part of forex trading. I also set stop lose and take profit in my trade. I think most of trader are also set take profit and stop lose. I set my take profit bigger then stop lose. When market move my take profit i move my stop lose too.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good technique coz most of us are giving SL wide and TP lower ..i think u are very smart and if u win a trade then u advance 2 times form that situation ..but specially there is no technique like that we are setting any propositional TP and SL ..but if we analysis properly then we can decide our SL and TP

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    easily when i give any class than best i seek incoming supporting and condition. i put my restraint diminution moral to these levels.
    if agree and opposition levels are too gymnasium then i analyse my money direction rules. i use 2:1 try & welfare ratio.
    stopover loss is 200pips then my tp is 100pips..

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not fixed for me I first find a good area to put stop loss and then use 1:3 risk reward to put TP or use some resistance support if a big support or resistance is near.It also depends on your trading style.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recently learned the use of ADR (Average Daily Range) in the calculation of stop loss. We can look for the average daily range of the currency pair that we are trading and divide it by 3 to get our stop loss value. For instance, I learned that the average daily range for EUR/USD is 150 pips. We can divide this by 3 and get 50 pips as the stop loss value. Also, for a more volatile pair like GBP/JPY the average daily range is about 280 so we divide it by 3 and get 90 pips plus and so we can set our stop loss at 90 pips.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it is different from you because I'm working to strip the scalp and this
    Does not require a large targets My goal is always between 5 to 10 points and stop loss is a 10-point spread is only ...

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babu00824 View Post
    Trend analysis only after I choose my oder. Trade with 50 pips stop loss and unlimited profit pips. The sooner the general location of the close and constant eye on the business benefits are still not enough for me to believe that the benefits are.
    I usually use take proift by 50 pips and a stop loss of 100 pips in each trade me, because I feel comfortable with the size of the stop loss and take profit of this size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 592 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)