+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 592 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    There is no any perfect in forex. but when ever i can use the forex stop loss and take profit option i must be take double options. It means if i make the take profit of 10 pips then i can set the 20 pips as a stop loss. but its very rare in my trading because i can use stop loss mostly because i think if you set stop loss the chance of loss is more than profit. brother aby to ma yaha new ho. jasy jasy ma is kam ko karo ga. aur sekho ga to app ko be batao ga. ma na umer sab logo ky comments pary ha . un sa buhat help mele ha. ya buhat helpful ha. ma be in ko azmao ga. pher apna plan bano ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI dear good question or app nay apna experience share kiya hay woo bhee dear main abhi new hoon trade tu nahi karta lakin aik cheez hay kay app both 50 up and 50 down select karain tu zayada bether hay kuoon kay dono hi tarf achay muwaqay hain loss or profit kay ho sakta hay kuch deer kay liya loss main jay lakin up ho jay tu chance lena chiya Dear friend main stop loss humesha opening price sey kafi door aur take profit kafi paas mey set karta hoon taki stop loss sey pehley mera trade take profit lekar close ho jaye.Agar maine 20 pips TP set kiya hai toh main 40 pips SL set karunga.Waisey yeh value market ke liquidity aur volatility par depend karti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2020-07-11), Unregistered (1), vrindavan (2020-07-15)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any perfect in forex. but when ever i can use the forex stop loss and take profit option i must be take double options. It means if i make the take profit of 10 pips then i can set the 20 pips as a stop loss. but its very rare in my trading because i can use stop loss mostly because i think if you set stop loss the chance of loss is more than profit. brother aby to ma yaha new ho. jasy jasy ma is kam ko karo ga. aur sekho ga to app ko be batao ga. ma na umer sab logo ky comments pary ha . un sa buhat help mele ha. ya buhat helpful ha. ma be in ko azmao ga. pher apna plan bano ga.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2020-07-11), vrindavan (2020-07-15)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we ought to ought to work exhausting upon the forex market and while not forex trend we shouldn't ought to open our trade, if trend of one's forex market is clear then if we open our trade then we are able to win here terribly simple but fast money we ought to perpetually ought to work exhausting and set stop loss at 150 pips and take profit on 100 pips that will be sensible all told cases.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a whole lot of individuals get nervous once you begin talking concerning choices. in any case, theyre not your normal investment. you genuinely be required to browse amongst the lines and feature a keen eye for short-term trends... generally, those trends just last obtain a couple of hours. other then, with all that aforementioned, with keen ,,,,,,,,, When you place a market order and leave it open that is, enter a trade at the market price without instructions to close the order you are in effect, gambling with the total value of your account. For this reason, you should consider adding stop-loss instructions to all open positions.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is smart job. 25 pips may be a bit of terribly tight stop loss. worth mostly moves in long ranges than that, other then you can lucky when you are obtaining smart results from it. i continually set the sl and tp nearest onto the support or resistance level and ofter alter it clearly as the worth moves on. smart luck. Advisable it should depend on what type of trader you are, and you should set your cease exit according to your line program-me. If you business in a extent alter to set stopover expiration just inaccurate the capability instead of numeration it in pips. Change for else strategies you should not set a real big halt decease as this may lead into big losses if a single patronage goes misconduct.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss is the very important for the forex trading because when I open the forex trading then the support and resistance set. If support and resistance level are too high then I follow the money management rule. I am always trade with stop loss the is about on 30 pips to the earn profit . hamein jab bhi trading karna chahiye tab hamein hamesha stop loss aur take profit ka use karna chahiye kyunki agar ham hamesa is system ka use karnege toh hamein kabhi bhi jyada loss aur kam profit nahi milega isliye hamein hamesha iska use karna chahiye.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i trading as soon as the market place is trending i favor a whole new trailing halt to management my personal profit issue, in spite of this, in case the marketplace is beginning then i select my personal instinct sensation to inform me where helping put halts in order to firmly get out relevant to actually an incorrect trade, largely this could be 20 to 45 pips at most. my perfect loss plan in nothing i just do my work with have one thing in my mind that i never loss from it .... and i just make money from it that it give me the good money which i worked on it it must give me the best result to me that earn more money through them

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    आप 1: 2 जोखिम इनाम अनुपात का उपयोग कर रहे हैं। मैं भी उसी का उपयोग करता हूं मैं अपने आदेशों को समर्थन या प्रतिरोध के पास रखने की कोशिश करता हूं जब बाजार ने इसे मारा है और यह उलट लेने वाला है और मैंने अपने एसएल को उस स्तर से परे 10-15 पिप्स के मार्जिन के साथ सेट किया है। इस तरह मैं अधिक सुरक्षित महसूस करता हूं क्योंकि किसी भी समर्थन या प्रतिरोध को तोड़ने के लिए आमतौर पर कुछ समय लगता है। प्रारंभिक टीम फ्रेम पर निर्भर करेगा जिसमें आप हैं, उदाहरण के लिए, यदि कोई टीम 4pm फ्रेम करती है तो आप अपने स्टॉप लॉस को अंतिम रूप से अंतिम लाभ या उनके लाभ के संबंध में समर्थन में डाल देंगे जैसे कि टीम फ्रेम 4h 50 pips हो सकता है
    jab me trade k lye order lagata hun to ek perfect plan lazmi lagata hun kyoun k humen stop loss me pips set karne parti hai agar kesi bhe trarer ko ek din me 50 pips profit per day k hisab se ho jay to kafi hota hai islye trader ko chaey k stop loss or take profit strategies ko lazmi use karne chaye pher humari trade kamyab reh skhti hai

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 25 pips stop loss could be a terribly tight trading. market moves bigger than this pips. other then if you really have success in that than it's fine for your company. i dont preferred to work with stop loss or take profit constantly. most on your time i observe the market myself and take call manually. other then one ought to utilize a target of his trading. this depends on ones trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 592 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)