+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 592 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still learning from Forex trading and I want to learn more to know Forex Trading fully because this is a good source of online income. I like it very much. I started trading Forex a few days ago and I am satisfied with the results. and only most professional traders can make a perfect stop loss or take profit ... I always place sl and tp on the basis of risk taking and available equity ... and this is my strategy for sl and tp and I hv succeed in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only most professional traders can make perfect stop loss or take profit ... i always place sl and tp on the basis of risk taking and available equity ... and this is my strategy for sl and tp and i hv succeed in it and In take profit and stop loss, I followed several strategies. At first, I must pay attention to the time period. If the time frame is fifteen minutes I usually have 5 stop losses and 10 take profit. And when I trade with a four-hour time frame I usually give a stop loss of 10 pips and take a profit of 30 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A pip can be a bit of a really limited burning tip. Costs mostly range over a long range compared to where, but you are lucky if you get good results as a result. It is my job to fix this SL and TP closest to the service or maybe the amount of resistance and change the item as the selling price develops. and mediocrity using the death button half of the desired clear. for example I have take 100 pips, then I use the conclusion conclusions 50 pips or cut experience. but every dealer is a diver, depending on the trading strategy that is misused.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in plans to make stop loss and profit targets will vary the actual rules and systems that will be used by each trader or system, although using the strategy used in terms of finding OP and cutting losses or determining stop loss and target profit will vary and will be adjusted to conditions and different situations. and can people explain to me if which is better? have short stoplooses and make so many looses or make long stoplooses say 200 **** but rarely but big ones. All I can see is that the short stop button has been pressed very easily while the market is experiencing zigzags much better, but of course it's risky. which do you like

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use this ration in my trade and enjoy its benefits. In my opinion and maybe it's wrong, the safest and most profitable trade always requires stop loss and take profit. Actually the forex market is a fast moving market and we cannot control our trading in this situation but stop losses and take profits to help us in this situation. and I always arrange orders when there is damage because after the breakdown I take more profit, at that time I manage orders by applying stop losses and takeprofit limits of both 100 pips. because most of the time market goes to the profit side or it will maintain its position, if the market goes to the loss side rather than the stop loss limit that you apply will prevent you from big losses.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every successful Forex trader is set to take their profit and stop loss points according to their trading strategy. Your policy is also good but, I always set 15 pips as Take profit and 50 pips for Stop loss. Because, prices always fluctuate in the Forex market. I also made a successful trade on Forex with this policy. and I always use stop loss in the forex market. I made brook at 40 pips and stop loss 25 pips. Every discernment measurement is not good for me or against me, so I win fasting fastness and slim postulates to realize.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Twenty-five pips is actually a slight reduction in stops really limited. The cost is mainly technical in the long run compared to that, however, you tend to be lucky if you get good results from htis. I usually set the actual SL and TP closest to the level of assistance or enopposition and ofter adjust it since costs have developed.
    and If you want your personal perspective, I think we should read more about forex currency trading, we can offer optimal cease to fall and income collection, just because we can really do it ourselves

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-28)

Member Sunny Boys will become famous soon enough Sunny Boys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when i open any trade than first i search next support and resistance. i put my stop loss near to these levels.
    if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rules. i use 2:1 risk & reward ratio.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, I'm really confused about that. because I can't determine the stop loss function in forex. because I lost 5 times for stop loss. maybe i need to learn about how to determine balance or volume on instaforex. and maybe to stop the losses closest to your support resistance points say kuch pips kay faaslay per rakhta hoon or tarah take profit bhi. So that the phir can filter per month to see the stop loss or take profit from the next point per bhi set the ker kerta hoon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-24)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually do not really use or even reduce income, the stakes, the choice, just because we already know that only the precious metal industry is very precious, precious metal is very dangerous and so I want to buy me a whole person and for sale. I actually didn't really leave my PC actively buying and selling before the last arrival - buying and selling related to income or even reduction depends on my personal happiness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 592 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)