+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 607 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    of course, fear can keep us from the loss if we can use it in a timely manner. we can take advantage of that fear when we're getting profit. for example if we profit most who come are greedy, but if we use fear then we can secure the profit that we get, for fear of a reversal trend, then we will close our order. we just have to use it in a timely manner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are the new trader then you will get the chance to stuck in fear because fear is not that thing which can be used to stuck easily and this is the case when you will lose again and again then you will thing that you may not lose more this time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    See from Forex terms. Fear will always make disadvantages in Forex. So, just avoid fear in any way. The things needed to make profit is, just make analysis and place the deal with confident and also with money management. And after this wait with patience.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "fear" can not help anything in the forex. The more you have feelings of fear, the more damage your trading plan that you created.
    My advice, throw away the sense of "Fear and Greed". Believe in your trading plans that have been made. And run according to MM. Discipline is the key to success.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, fear is the main enemy of forex trading. if you fear a lot and stop trading you will not be able gain anything. you have to take calculative risk and should not take over risk.than you will not fear.happy trading

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeh fear is good but upto an extent, it should not badly affect our decisions and strategy, but yeah there must be some fear element as some time fear may alert us from incoming reversal and then we can take timely decision.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andhwrey View Post
    Fear didnt have too negative habbits,fear to markets that mean we are aware and wanted play more safe,and use SL
    so it will minimize our risk and we are get warned that forex are cant win 100% everytime
    you're right. fear of a positive impact if we can use it properly.
    however, if we are too much in fear, then it will give good results for us. Therefore, we need to control the fear.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear aik tarah say dono taraf kaam kerta hay. loss bhi ho sakta hay or profit bhi. loss iss tarah kay agar apki koi position minus may float ker rahi hay to phir app fear ki waja say oss ko jaldi close ker daingay jab kay baad may wo position profit ki taraf jaa sakti thi. or dosra iss tarah kay ho sakta hay kay fear ki wajay say aap trade open hi na karain.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    fear of course is what we need in this life. the absence of fear, then we will become more aware of a case. so we make plans in advance to increase our victory. without fear, then the trader will trade without any preparation.
    I am a little bit disagree with you. I think we shouldn't fear to make transaction but we must be careful, it's different condition when
    we are fearness and careful, if you're fear then you didn't have any courage to open position. But it's different if you're careful, you
    still open position but you will prepare if the worst was happening.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is called emotional effect. And it can only be avoided when you strictly follow you trading strategy. When ever a trader trade without any planning he is likely to face loss and then that fear of loss causes him to trade less in the future and miss several opportunities of making profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 607 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)