+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 607 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you feel afraid to trade, better stay away from trading and gone forever. trading is only suitable for people who are mentally strong. if you do not dare to open a position for fear of loss, how can get benefit. a loss, it's a natural thing in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear even makes us to have more losses than usual. fear can make a forex trader to start making more and more mistakes as they trade forex. This causes inconsistency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always stay away from fear because fear is very harmful for trading . it can shortout your profits in forex. and due to fear only many traders loss their account and it is well said in hindi that " jo dar gaya wo mar gaya". so avoid fear in your trading

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are too fear, better leave immediately forex trading. because, I believe that if fear is an obstacle to more successful. if our analysis is precise and sure, why be afraid? we just need to be careful, do not be afraid. always done strictly risk reduction

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear and hesitation is a disease that most traders do not have confidence. in fact it is normal. because it deals with real money that we are trading. always practiced, disciplined with our strategy, might be able to reduce the fear is excessive.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right that fear is not good for trading and it wont let us take bold decisions as almost there is some risk at every level in forex trading. But little fear some time can save us from big losses as smalleing the reversal we can promptly close the trade, for regular profits we should act in balanced manner not to fearful nor too bold.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    When a trader faces big losses in his trading, he become naturally afraid of doing trade again but fear itself can although help you prevent the losses but at the same time with this emotion we can also not make good profit. In business we must have to take risks and without risks we can not earn.
    If there is good risk management and good money management, then there is nothing to be afraid of. Because good money
    management will limit our losses. There is no business which is without risk at all, so it's normal if there is risk in forex.
    As long as there is limitation for any losses, that's not big deal.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well little amount of fear should be there while we trade, and i do agree that some time fear may help us avoid big losses, we should not be too bold, or too fearless in trading as we may lose big. Little fear may stop us from opening a wrong trade or may motivate us to book profit at right time and not let our trade turn back into losses.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    When a trader faces big losses in his trading, he become naturally afraid of doing trade again but fear itself can although help you prevent the losses but at the same time with this emotion we can also not make good profit. In business we must have to take risks and without risks we can not earn.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear cannot avoid the loss in forex for you. I believe that fear can even cause more loss in the forex trading. If you fear, then will not be able to make the right decisions and will trade badly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 607 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)