+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 607 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    I am just like you and I fear very market you have to achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal and walks price and complete until it reaches the target set by the beginning but afraid of reflection and closed it and I can not control my fear, but with time it will go this fear with the acquisition of sufficient experience and increase confidence in the self
    That is a natural thing for bargainer specially who have invested money from there pocket I thing the best way to avoid this is use more then one indicator when every one signal is same then go for it and follow fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just like you and I fear very market you have to achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal and walks price and complete until it reaches the target set by the beginning but afraid of reflection and closed it and I can not control my fear, but with time it will go this fear with the acquisition of sufficient experience and increase confidence in the self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it is.. but it will interfere in your strategy to run properly.. You must need to trade with full confidence.. Having fear is not a good way to trade on this market.. You will be always tumbling when you execute any trades.. then you will step out with fewer losses or gains and you will have no strategy at all in your trading..

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    afraid we will not be able to avoid the risk of loss. and it can make us fear will be lost. in the trade we should be able to believe in ourselves. trading plans we have made we have to do with discipline and consistency. this will help us to avoid the fear in the trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the patience and also we have to go for the trading with the experience and so that we can go for the trading wiith out fear and can make the daily profits here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazinstafx View Post
    ya fear can be used to avoid losses but at the same time fear can restrict u from gaining profit.
    that's y to be successful in forex u should control your emotions overcome your greed and fear.
    It's possible to use fear to avoid loss in forex but it's not good idea because if you're fear to take action so it means that you do nothing.
    It can prevent loss because you didn't do anything so you won't lose anything but you gain no experiences about how to trade well in
    that condition of market.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have an optimal level of fear and yes it may be used to avoid the loss in trade and fear of losing money a trader keep focused and prudent in negotiating much fear but also keep a trader outside the negotiation and decision making at the right time of fear. While law is not too good for business and it is not profitable.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    always stay away from fear because fear is very harmful for trading . it can shortout your profits in forex. and due to fear only many traders loss their account and it is well said in hindi that " jo dar gaya wo mar gaya". so avoid fear in your trading

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
    when we experience fear in trading or fear of loss we will not grow at all, fear is the beginning of the failure,
    although we fear we must also learn from the fear of the loss was a natural thing
    This fear is actually reasonable, only if fears it is too excessive, this can lead to trading we become increasingly less so good and not meant to be run with the best of it, this is what we should be able to run with the best possible

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?

bar to ap ke boht theek ah ka hama loss sa avoid karana chayia wo es laya ka ap trading karta ho profit gain karana ka layia ro ap asi startgey bana k ap ko loss kam sa kam ho ham loss ko achi strategy banaya ro apna loss ko boht kam kar sakta han haum loss ko control to kar sakta hna lakin hum loss sa batch na sakta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 607 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)