+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 607 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear is part of trading of every trader but only rules can avoid that problem so making money will be safer then with out any rules. Try to make money as usual and not taking any action with money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right that optimum level of fear is good for a trader as it will keep a trader away from trading when he is not sure or positive about a trade and fear of loosing that trade will be there but more fear is not good as it might keep trader away from trading at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear is one of the most important cause among other causes which prevent the trader to run in forex market. defiant person are always winner in forex as well as personal life. we need to be boldness in our trade. it will increase our forex life.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fear can also dugunakan that prevents us from experiencing a great loss. That would make us cautious in trading. But fear can be caused because you have not been able to understand the market and you are not confident with the strategy and analysis you use. That means you realize that you have much to learn and gain experience. Because in the forex trading is not just rely on luck.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear will only block you to trade properly and you will be missing simple entry points just because of the loss of losing. We should be careful but it is wrong that we go in a shell and do not take some risks.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well little amount of fear should be there while we trade, and i do agree that some time fear may help us avoid big losses, we should not be too bold, or too fearless in trading as we may lose big. Little fear may stop us from opening a wrong trade or may motivate us to book profit at right time and not let our trade turn back into losses.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is called allowing to emotions to influence your trading decisions. In such a case, what you are supposed to do is two things. You can either hedge the position, or you can just look at the trade again and do a quick analysis to determine if the trade can come back to profit or not. You can do this kind of analysis effectively is you understand both fundamental and technical analysis.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we experience fear in trading or fear of loss we will not grow at all, fear is the beginning of the failure,
    although we fear we must also learn from the fear of the loss was a natural thing

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    han app ki baat kisi had tak sahi ha kioun k ham fear ka shikar ho k forex trading main itna big risk nahi letey haen or big loss se bach jatey hane es liye main to samghta houn k forex trading main fear hamri dost ha

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's possible to use fear to prevent loss in forex because fear will make us afraid to open position so it won't experience loss but
    it's not effective way to become good traders because we won't look any chances to gain profit if we are too fear to open position.
    Each decision has risk of loss in forex so it's no need to use fear to avoid loss but we should prepare good risk management to
    prevent big loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 607 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)