+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 607 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not necessary to avoid loss in forex because it's impossible to avoid loss 100%. In forex, there is chance to face lose
    even you're expert traders. So it's not good to use fear to avoid loss but you must use good money management and good
    risk management to limit loss, not avoid loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpianm View Post
    I would say that is not fear but it is caution that prevent you from trade as you were not hundred percent sure . In 99 % situations you are not sure about future of your trades but you place your orders so if you have analysed the market carefully and after that you enter in to a position and suffer loss then this is quite normal and part of the game.
    I agree with you, we as traders must always be careful when they want to go, because if we do one little step when trading then it's a very big risk for us, even we could lose all our money, so start planning now make trading the tub so that we are more organized and disciplined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its reality... many trader suffers this difficult position here.
    Be confident in Forex which gives you a good profit.
    Avoid fear from mind.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spread View Post
    I think it can also if fear can be avoided of loss, then fear also avoid the profit ), it will always go together So emotions always bad when trade instead rely on it let's trade under the rule and always discipline
    true that we need to do is control the fear that to not make us bad in the trade because after all we have to do this trade with a comfortable feeling in the trade to get better in the analysis

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    I think it can also if fear can be avoided of loss, then fear also avoid the profit ), it will always go together So emotions always bad when trade instead rely on it let's trade under the rule and always discipline

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nuntuk fear we can use our trade, because the fear will make us cautious in doing a trade, because we are afraid of losing money, so it will make our discipline with our strategy and our money management.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    yeah right,,, we fear the trade could have been because we do not really understand how we conduct our own market trades and trades that may be very well able to control our money management in trading
    very true, sir, sometimes we are afraid of doing the trade because it does not have a good skill so often experience fear with price movements, it seems to me simply because we are unprepared to perform the skill in real trading account, if my advice had better prepare our skill in the demo account.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    No my friend to use fear in trading big mistake is when the trader and especially subject pattern, because of fear affect a very negative impact on the trader and I am suffering from this problem and lost a lot of profit because of it, because I at achieving a small number of points as profit I close the deal for fear of reversal and go price even up to target
    Fear is also not good for traders so all the traders should remain at the middle line of two extremes of fear and greed. However, I would like to give priority to fear over greed because fear reduce your profits but greed increase your losses. So it is you who to decide that where should we go.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my friend to use fear in trading big mistake is when the trader and especially subject pattern, because of fear affect a very negative impact on the trader and I am suffering from this problem and lost a lot of profit because of it, because I at achieving a small number of points as profit I close the deal for fear of reversal and go price even up to target

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think so. always trade without emotion. fear is a part of our emotion. it is very harmful and greatly reduce our trading confidence. so keep it away while trading. you should practice in demo account for a long time to overcome your fear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 607 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)