+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 607 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it might work to make fearful my own will to trade further to avoid the risk of loss , i have never tried this thing out , but its not harmful to even try, so i must give an aye to you and try this, and will tell you later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    could host but if we are too afraid of every action we do then we will get it only in vain, but if we have the courage enough then we can benefit a lot in the forex market, but of course also a high risk as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    If you continue to experience excessive fear, should you need to fix your psychology. Excessive fears, you can not make your mind perfectly explore when analyzing. Fear makes you be completely wrong to make a decision.

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    worry isn't sensible for nice. though in forex trading it really should be continually be noticed that there could be a ability to loss all of cash utilizing a one trading, the trader really should be simply concern regarding his trading, not worry. as a result of,, if someone fears to actually set his volume, then it'll not be a powerful and efficient trading and therefore the trader won't be way more benefited.

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a trader can make his working better due to fear because when he will be fear of losing in Forex then he try to make his work more better and concentrate on his trade more then before so in this way his working become more good and h earns more

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    initial of all to actually manage your account and you could have massive quantity located within account in which case you can no worry in the sphere of forex trading. yes, when generally are not worry in which case you can get a max profit in forex trading.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear will not help you avoid loss rather it will only result in frequent loss, there by you will end up losing profitable due to fear that it might it might end in loss which eventually end in profit as initially predicted

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well jaha fear ki baat ki jate hai mujha lagta hai fear say zayada buri koi bhi cheaz nahi hai. fear huma bhut zyada nuksaan day sakta hai. asa nahi possible mara case main bhi asa kabe nahi hota fear aap ko profit day day.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are afraid to make trades, and we are afraid of the loss, then we will never be a successful trader. successful trader is ready for the challenge. although it was at great risk, meaning brave dare risk getting success in forex

Senior Member muneeb638 is an unknown quantity at this point muneeb638's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that the fear is the course of losing in forex trading, that when the best level is to open any trade at that time we are in fear of loss but after some we decided to open then that level goes away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 607 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)