+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 607 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    yaha par trader ko cool mind ke sath kaam karna chahiye trader ko fear ke sath trading nahi karna chahiye trader yaha par jitne ache se kaam karta hai trader ko result bhi utna hi acha milta hai trading karne ke liye trader ko mehnat ache se karna hota hai
    Jayda fear wali trading karna thik nahi hota hai bhai, yaha par agar hum logo ko badiya trading karna hai to mind cool ke sath sath aur bhi kafi cheeze hai bhai jinka use karna hota hai bhai tabhi sabko milakarke achi trading kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that to control greed if you use fear then your confidence level will be damage and over all you will see that your purpose has lots of negative side . That's why i don't see it as a good idea at all .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that after the trade is useful to make an evaluation that shows the results of our operating income either. . so this way we can minimize the losses that occur in the future and make the plan better than the day before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that loss is because of many things, and fear makes our losses become worst. We need to control ourself, never get fear in every trade. Just follow your trading plan and your trading system, and you will make profit. But it really not easy to do, especially when we trade with big ballance

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear cannot guarante you to stay away from loss. every bussiness has a risk. if you fear you will never get success. the only thing you can be succes is learning and practicing everyday. improve your skill and experience. learn new strategy from forum or website and try it out to find what strategy are match with yourself.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that fear can avoid losses, due to the fear we did not do a transaction, so if we are always afraid, we can not make a profit, you should re-learn and practice on a demo account to gain trading system was good, and we believe can make a profit both in the forex market.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business using fear to avoid loss is impossible, we can not do that. Fear is one factor which caused the losses. We must control our fear, and trade with confident and discipline. We can avoid big losses, but can't avoid all losses, because loss is a part of this business. But fear can't avoid losses in this trade

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that it can be our savior to avoid losses. But, what if we are always afraid to execute trades? I think we must boost our confidence in trading. Anyway, we can never escape from losses due to the volatility of forex market and the risks accompanied to it.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai yaha par fear koi kaam nahi dene wala hai bhai, hum logo ke liye kisi bhi kaam ko karne jate hai to usmein fear fayda nahi deta hai bhai, fear wali trading humare ko loss hoga hamesha aisa hi feel deti hai bhai.
    yaha par trader ko cool mind ke sath kaam karna chahiye trader ko fear ke sath trading nahi karna chahiye trader yaha par jitne ache se kaam karta hai trader ko result bhi utna hi acha milta hai trading karne ke liye trader ko mehnat ache se karna hota hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me darr kar kaam nahi kiya ja sakta hai,trader ko esme apne par trust hona chahiye,trader esme market me ache se sabb samjhenga tabhi wo acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme sabb samajhkar he chalna chahiye..
    Haan bhai yaha par fear koi kaam nahi dene wala hai bhai, hum logo ke liye kisi bhi kaam ko karne jate hai to usmein fear fayda nahi deta hai bhai, fear wali trading humare ko loss hoga hamesha aisa hi feel deti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 607 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)