+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 607 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes fear does help in making and influencing your decisions of trading.Fear makes you careful while trading and when you are making a decision that involves a lot of risk fear comes in between and helps you whether you should carry out your trade or not.If a trade is highly risky and the loss can be high you fear that trade and avoid the predictable loss. trasing karte waqat chand cheezo ko contral karna perta ha is main fear greed confidence waghra shamil hai yeh cheezain ap ko gain karne main bi madad dati hai or loss main bi apna kardar ada karti hai fear aksar okat too nuskarn ka bais benta ha lakin baz okat yeh faidemand bi sabat ho jata ha jis se ap profit hasil kar lete hai per asa her dafa ni hota .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a awfully sensible subject that talking regarding feeling of worry that several individuals suffer and this is often one in every of the most reasons, wherever traders don't trade, they even have a far better likelihood to create profits as a result of they need already lost jobs and have emotions that square measure getting to lose once more. From my personal experience the position that you fearing to open is the position that will make you alot of profit.and in forex the fear come from many consecutive losing trade.fear is the enemy of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so.Fear of trading can be isolated if not decimated by being flexible in the position that you trade. Markets are never one path as humans are never predictable and yet more of our trading methodology comes from spotting patterns that surface time and time again. Hence you need to keep you eyes open for if the market turns and yet remain calm if not attentive to the tunes of the market.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear will create a monger to watch out and not careless. though it's risky, it's still profitable.Though some individuals can back out once a loss, it's necessary that we discover out wherever the flaw in our strategy is, correct it and so, trade on. I have interaction in forex primarily for the finances that associate with it. This market always confuse you and disturb you to make any mistake but if you have well experienced and strong nerves then you will save other immediately you will hedge or cut your trade in lost. we are human and can not be happy in any case. One side we are saying that due to fear we can save from loss but if market go in our favor then will start calculate of expected profit and get angry.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,I do have the smilar expertise with you there.But i will be able to simply tell that concern cannot be accustomed avoid the loss in trade.You may have lost some cash in your last trade.You can have a rest there.While,after the remainder ,you still have to be compelled to trade.You need to clam down yourself and build call of your own.Fear will assist you nothing. I do not think that fear can avoid the chances of loss, in fact it can increase the chances of losses because while trading if you will always fear to lose you will never be able to believe on your trade on you might take the wrong steps. Therefore fear should not come in between while trading, keep confidence and a good hope.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's known as permitting to emotions to influence your commerce choices. In such a case, what you're speculated to do is 2 things. you'll either hedge the position, otherwise you will simply look into the trade once more and do a fast analysis to see if the trade will come to profit or not. you'll try this reasonably analysis effectively is you perceive each basic and technical analysis.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ap thek keh rhy hen qiun key some times our trades going in loss.phir hum sochtey hen k ziada balance loss na ho jaey is liye hum dar jaty hen or trade close kar dytey hen jis ki waja sy hum apna bht sara balance loss honey sy bacha lety hen.or fear ka matlb worst he nahi hota balky some times hum fear sy bht kuch seekh sakty hen. believe that driving a car may be the span of dropping within forex currency trading,that after the very best degree would be open up any kind on industry in those days we're within concern with reduction however following a few all of us choose to open up after that which degree disappears.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, concern is that the best supply to regulate our losses. though concern isn't counted an honest factor in forex however still we must always have alittle concern as a result of with none concern we have a tendency to is also such a lot aggressive and our aggressive behavior will cause United States to lose all our cash. therefore do not have lots of concern and additionally do not be without concern, try and have alittle quantity of concern to regulate losses.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where no one wants to lose money, would all choose the fear of mc and tells us a profit, but it was all good from mc or benefit that we get, we have to accept all of it, because if we understand the business as a whole, we must face the profits and losses it is. and Hello friends,I am really greedy person.Some time I can not control my self.I want short time profit from the forex market.so maximum time I can not make over my loss.When I make more loss the I am feeling helplesss.No I need more confident in the forex

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to nahi lagta hai ki fear ka use loss ko kam karne ya loss hi na karne me kiya jae kyonki fear to hamesha se hi loss ka ek karan raha hai aur reahega jab tak aap fear ko hataenge nahi aapko profit milna mushkil hai isliye fear ko loss kam karne wala samjhna galat hoga. The Fear and anxiety can't control loses, but rather can even increase the chances of the losing. Imagines that the holding a losing positions, that has highest of the chances of gaining and suddenly because of fear, you close it and there is a reversal, you would have lost it. I'm saying it out of experiences !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 607 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)