+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 607 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business koi bhee ho profit ya loss to hota hee hai kyun ke koi bhee nhi janta ke next kya hone wala hai so loss ka fear bhee hota hai lkin uske sath profit ki hapiness bhee hoti hai sometime acha profit hota hai or sometime acha loss bhee ho jata ahi lkin loss ke fear se business giveup nhi kia jaa sakta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friend This is the first time I've heard this. In forex, every trader always tends to avoid fear because that can make them lose a lot in their account. In my view, you should not use this method to prevent more losses and Fear to some extent can be used to avoid losses in trading because if we are afraid of making large losses or margin calls, then we must be very careful to follow the risk management rules and our money to ensure that we only expose a fraction of the risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I intend to patch this time ago when I experienced a real death in my merchandise. I really could not be trusted to exchange my money but also I did a printed transaction, and in the end I ended up in failure. Then I mentioned that I really did when mysophobia made that deal. My emotions are my notice not to craft. But I do not care about my admiration and care about what I get. I experienced reduction. If I listen to my respect, I will be happy with my money. and I think fear will lose our chance to profit, because we have a good signal for open positions but are still afraid of transactions. when we enter the forex business we must eliminate fear and we must dare to accept the risks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-11-19)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, all this time forex is a foreign business for many people. This is our chance to take this opportunity. Instead of being evil or whatever, but for a successful trader it is still very small, we mean the opportunity to become successful is still very broad and, fear is our emotion, so I think we should keep our individual emotions away from forex trading but fear can sometimes be useful from losing our trade. so that's why we have to use fear or greed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-11-19)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course if you do not feel afraid in trading then you are successful in forex trading than someone is afraid to trade so that you are not greedy and also control your emotions and have a good trading plan and good money management that provides good profits in a short time. and Fear really negative experiences may also not bring great. For fear of bringing down speculators, each speculator cannot concentrate. In addition, to carry out dramatically and wrongly wrong analyzes, the cell phone will drastically, of course, the economy will most likely be bad.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear and anxiety cannot control loss, but can actually increase the chances of loss. Imagine holding a losing position, which has a high chance of getting and suddenly because of fear, you close it and there is a reversal, you will lose it. I say that because of experience. and Sometimes the weapon to keep worrying, we have a tendency to be smart, if you are in us, minus our emotions. Fear, greed and make an effort to withdraw money from as soon as I began to be seen, and must have a positive impact. This is the balance between worry and greed

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anxiety is, of course, a feeling that will make you suffer from major burns as a different feeling because being reluctant will not make you imagine and also act rightly therefore you will produce more burning and also produce more problems for your own money along with one's physiological statutes . and Fear can be good, but until then it must definitely have our decision together with tactics, but it must be a number of pages for a long time, because fear anxiety can warn you about new coming from the arrival of released after that we can get an initial decision.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There may be a time of fear helping us get out of losses and that gives us a pre-sense of impending risk, but most of the time it acts as an obstacle in the way of trading, and when we are in fear we cannot do justice with our trade. and Fear does not avoid loss but has the ability to cause harm. When trading makes trading with fear, traders open themselves to anxiety and this will make traders close with little profit or even with losses in trading.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you really overcome fear in forex then you should get your analysis in forex coupled with the habit of losing action and definite profits in every trade. maybe it can't be done that you leave retrograde all your trades and the fear of losing money is not good, on the contrary fear does not do the right analysis, fear of not following the proper money management rules during trading and fear of being undisciplined when trading is good and can really help improve our trade and thus avoid losing money.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul sai kaha forex sy hum bilkul satisfy hain,or ye hmen achaa orr behtreen rozgaar provide krr ra hy orr hum online earning krr k needs and wants apnii full fill krr ray hain orr apnii orr apnii family ki needs and wants full fill krr ray hain agree krtaa hun ap ki opinion sy, hum forex sy bilkul orr bht ziada satisfy hain orr hum special time nikaal k forex ko detay hain orr hum online earning ki try krtay hain but ye sb hard work sy possible ho sktaa hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 607 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)