+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 607 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can fear be used to avoid losses in trading?

I thought for a moment ago when I suffered a serious loss in my trade. I'm really not sure about my trade but also I made a transaction, and in the end I ended up with a loss. Then I thought that I was really scared when doing that trade. My fear told me not to trade. But I ignored my fear and looked for what I got. I lost. If I listen to my fears, I will still be happy with my money.

Does anyone suffer from a dilemma like this? I really think sometimes our fears can save us from loss. Is it true or just my mentality after losing?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The industry is actually much better for students who do not have cash but they can generate unprofitable profits from Forex trading without investment. An additional reason to behave as currency trading as an industry is actually where you can really recognize, if we have the expertise and understanding after that we can become great dealers with this industrial system. There is no right time to do it and also, strong reasons behind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, we as traders must always be careful when they want to leave, because if we take one small step when trading then that is a huge risk for us, even we can lose all our money, so start planning now to make a trade bathtub so we are more organized and disciplined. and In my opinion and my point of view, I think fear is one of the bad habits that leads to defeat in the Forex market that is always trying to get away from fear if you want to get money from the Forex market, you should try to give yourself confidence.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people use worries to really barely trade and avoid losing and doing this and have seen where it is. You might want to be there and have seen where and understood where it is and produced a positive result. the best secret to using worries if possible you use worries to really trade the market quickly to really avoid losing everything

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that the optimal level of fear is good for the trader because it will keep the trader from trading when he is not sure or positive about the trade and fear of losing the trade that will be there but more fear is not good because it may keep the trader from trading at the right time. and fear is part of trading every trader but only the rules can avoid that problem so making money will be safer than without any rules. Try to make money as usual and not take any action with money management.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use critical wisdom and other technical methods to trade. Traders who previously did not value are not a concern. But the significant event is how to do it we reduce the possibility and increase profits. Many people suffer and this is the only major reason, where traders do not trade, so ignore this feeling if traders do a good analysis at the time to make a decision. and I always trade with confidence and a lot of the time my decisions are wrong but I don't feel worried about that and a lot of time loses in forex and now I get good results from trading and making money from forex so it all depends on us what we are want from forex and what we do for our success

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading you will experience two feelings that can harm you. The first is greed. greed can make you trade for the resulting loss. the second is too scared or doubtful. if you feel too scared and doubtful, then you will lose the opportunity. and studies of market entry and exit strategies are actually based on open and closed positions that are adjusted to trading hours according to market conditions and conditions which can be analyzed technically and fundamentally

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the same as you and I am very worried that your market must reach a small number of points because the profit closes the transaction and the price goes and completes until it reaches the target set at the start but is afraid of reflection and closes it and I cannot control my fear, but over time the fear this will be lost by gaining enough experience and increasing confidence and that is a natural thing for bidders especially those who have invested money from my pocket. The best way to avoid this is to use more than one indicator when each signal is the same then use it and follow fundamental analysis

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, forex is a very simple and effective business and a good platform for making good money. I'm really not sure about my trade but also I made a transaction, and in the end I ended up with a loss. Then I thought that I was really scared when doing that trade. My fear told me not to trade. Forex is a very good business to earn extra money and I have enough time to study and also for forex,

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have an optimal level of fear and yes it can be used to avoid losses in trading and fear of losing money that traders stay focused and wise in negotiating a lot of fears but also keep traders out of negotiations and decision making at the right time of fear. While the law is not too good for business and not profitable. And always stay away from fear because fear is very dangerous to trade. it can reduce your profits on forex. and for fear only many traders lose their account and it is well said in hindi that "jo dar style wo mar style". so avoid fear in your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 607 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)