+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 607 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Yes Fear is main reasons where traders do not put trade even they have better chances of making profits as they already have loss trades and they dear that they will lose again.
    i am not agree with you that fear is good for trading and it avoide loss.
    its all totally depend on our analysis if our analysis is really good then we can trade without any fear but if we not have confidicene on our signal then fear comes and its one signal that do not trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, fear is the best source to control our losses. Although fear is not counted a good thing in forex but still we should have a little fear because without any fear we may be so much aggressive and our aggressive behavior can cause us to lose all our money. So don't have a lot of fear and also don't be without fear, try to have a little amount of fear to control losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?

We should avoid fear after opening deals but not before making deals. If we have fear on opening deals, then avoid that and later find the correct entry point. But, after opening deal don't get fear that market may go opposite to your deal. This will make you to close your deal. You should have some good analyzing to experience this.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), QamarXulqi (2018-06-08), sherylwajid (2018-05-20)

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is fear? I dont know about it because I am new trader please anyone explain it completely I want to know about it and use it in my trades if it is useful. Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammadatif For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all to manage your account and you have big amount in your account then you will no fear in the field of forex trading. Yes, when are not fear then you will get a max profit in forex trading.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abcforex For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), QamarXulqi (2018-06-08)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear ek had tak aapko support hi karta hai zadatar naye tarders ko to kafi support karta hai
    fear ki wajh se aapka laalach kayi baar kam ho jata hai jisse ki apka account safe chalta hai..aap paise to zada nahi kama paoge lekin aapke loss ke chances bhi kam ho jayenge aur greed aap ke upar haavi nahi hogi..greed se bachne ka tarika hai fear

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-14)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeh fear is good but upto an extent, it should not badly affect our decisions and strategy, but yeah there must be some fear element as some time fear may alert us from incoming reversal and then we can take timely decision.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-14)

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    i think that the fear is the course of losing in forex trading, that when the best level is to open any trade at that time we are in fear of loss but after some we decided to open then that level goes away
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-06), hammad101 (2020-05-18), petrellisalim (2015-03-15), QamarXulqi (2018-06-08), sehar6 (2013-11-19), shohankst9 (2012-11-26)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear is a negative emotion and it can never bring good. due to fear of losing a trader cant concentrte and do wrong analysis and wrong calls obviously the trade will be bad.

every trader has bad days, accept that fact, dont let fear to interfere your decisions and trade.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हमेशा डर से दूर रहने के कारण डर व्यापार के लिए बहुत हानिकारक है. यह विदेशी मुद्रा में अपने लाभ shortout कर सकते हैं. और केवल कई व्यापारियों को उनके खाते हानि और यह अच्छी तरह से है कि "जो डार गया wo बाजार गया" हिंदी में कहा जाता है डर की वजह से. तो अपने व्यापार में डर से बचने

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), QamarXulqi (2018-06-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 607 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)