+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 607 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear can be used to avoid losses, because our fear will not open trading positions, and fear makes you unable to get easy money through forex trading, to avoid fear, we must have good money management and of course I imagine that doubt is the path of loss in forex trading, that when the best rate is to open a trade around then we are in fear of loss but after some we choose to open the level disappears

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most traders face losses from their fears when you trade with your trust then you can trade well. I see many times when you trade with fear that is very dangerous for you, so don't trade in fear and trade with heart and spirit. and fear can be used to avoid losses in trading but some time fear makes losses in trading. fear is minimized greed in trading and greed can turn profits into losses and fear is the opposite of greed which is why it helps

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is one of the powerful forces that you can do anything. Fear is an element that must be owned by a trader. If we have a fear of loss, we will take steps wisely and can minimize losses and there may be times when fear helps us escape losses and that gives us a pre-sense of impending risk, but most of the time it acts as an obstacle in the way of trading , and when we are in fear we cannot do justice with our trade.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe with each intention that incorporating this habit as a substitute for genuine opportunity does not take the opportunity to think almost risk with the intention of holding onto forex trading and maybe with that purpose that's why so many traders collect all kinds of mistakes. Without a variety of basic information almost trading is very solid to enjoy a successful transaction. and Maintaining mental stability regardless of our trading conditions, not before plunging into the forex world we already understand the risks that may be faced. The most important thing is our willingness to always learn both from personal experience and share results among fellow traders.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO never and this is the reason behind it, you trade your mind and lose and get afraid to trade is losing what you have, fear of not being a good trader and being very good at trading, only understanding what you are doing and make sure the best way to trade is to avoid trading and make sure you trade. and In success in trading forex depends on analysis, a trader always trades only based on his analysis, not afraid and not greedy. If you are successful here you have to take all trading decisions just your own analysis then you become successful at forex.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trade psychology there are things about the emotions of greed, revenge, and so on. This will certainly reach the concept of our funding arrangements. Which causes the resilience of current trading capital. So now look for articles on money management, and remember this is a very, very important. If I myself prefer to use SL 20, TP 10 and a realized breakout strategy. Do not make the heart dug out after opening, it can also increase concentration in trading.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been faced with a total loss that I thought to quit forex. But I have learned one thing about successful traders that I have met, their story is not far from this I quoted, "I lied a lot when I was new, but I continued to practice, learned from my mistakes and today, I am very successful". and Well, a little fear must be there when we trade, and I agree that the fear of time can help us avoid big losses, we must not be too brave, or too brave in trading because we might lose big. A little fear can stop us from opening the wrong trade or motivate us to book a profit at the right time and not let our trade go back to a loss.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel now, as usual, causing huge losses in my trading. Really not sure if I trade, but made a deal, and in the end. I feel lost, I really feel scared. Even though I was afraid to tell me not to trade, I ignored my fears and saw me. Hair loss. If I want to listen to my fear. I will not be satisfied with silver, everyone has this kind of shame. I think sometimes we are afraid of being able to save us from losing after closing or that's just my opinion.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma fear ka baghir hum us ma agr work kar sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum asani say kar ka he aga bhar sakhta hai

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is always present in every business but can be minimized by good training, experience, good knowledge, market observance and self confidence. These things can be used effectively if a person has good training and has better trading knowledge that at what stage he is investing and attracting. and I think, your skills must work more than what you feel inside like fear and greed. If your strategy says that you are good at trading then there will be no fear and greed because you know that you will benefit. However, sometimes the fear of success like your example. We must be afraid of volatile markets and like trends.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 607 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)