व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 591 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.80 USD
    Thanks

Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (12-29-2018), Facebook (12-29-2018), ghaffar500 (10-17-2017), HP2018 (12-29-2018), khan Muhammad (10-10-2016), mahera (09-20-2016), ntn (06-29-2018), QamarXulqi (06-08-2018), ranukumbolo (06-11-2013), Shahnawaz148 (04-30-2019), ZaraIqbal (12-29-2018)

3. Lamborghini
    Junior Member prabhashxsp is an unknown quantity at this point prabhashxsp's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.40 USD
    Thanks
    fear i don't about fear in trading kyu ki mainai demo trade kiya hai . waisai mai kahi books padai hai ki fear sai aur bhi loss hosakta hai .agar hum lossing trade fear sai cut kardai to baad mai o profitable bhi hosakta tha ,,kyu ki forex market mai zyada wahi price aakai ruk jata hai jaisai subha rehta hai wahi price raat mai bhi wapis ajata hai .. so fear is not good i think

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prabhashxsp For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (06-08-2018), Shahnawaz148 (04-30-2019)

Member sanjeev will become famous soon enough sanjeev will become famous soon enough sanjeev's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    331.50 USD
    Thanks
    हमेशा डर से दूर रहने के कारण डर व्यापार के लिए बहुत हानिकारक है. यह विदेशी मुद्रा में अपने लाभ shortout कर सकते हैं. और केवल कई व्यापारियों को उनके खाते हानि और यह अच्छी तरह से है कि "जो डार गया wo बाजार गया" हिंदी में कहा जाता है डर की वजह से. तो अपने व्यापार में डर से बचने

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (06-08-2018)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    fear is a negative emotion and it can never bring good. due to fear of losing a trader cant concentrte and do wrong analysis and wrong calls obviously the trade will be bad.

every trader has bad days, accept that fact, dont let fear to interfere your decisions and trade.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    335.44 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    i think that the fear is the course of losing in forex trading, that when the best level is to open any trade at that time we are in fear of loss but after some we decided to open then that level goes away
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (01-06-2012), petrellisalim (03-15-2015), QamarXulqi (06-08-2018), sehar6 (11-19-2013), shohankst9 (11-26-2012)

Senior Member yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    Yeh fear is good but upto an extent, it should not badly affect our decisions and strategy, but yeah there must be some fear element as some time fear may alert us from incoming reversal and then we can take timely decision.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (05-14-2019)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,864 Times in 548 Posts
    fear ek had tak aapko support hi karta hai zadatar naye tarders ko to kafi support karta hai
    fear ki wajh se aapka laalach kayi baar kam ho jata hai jisse ki apka account safe chalta hai..aap paise to zada nahi kama paoge lekin aapke loss ke chances bhi kam ho jayenge aur greed aap ke upar haavi nahi hogi..greed se bachne ka tarika hai fear

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (05-14-2019)

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    141.80 USD
    Thanks
    First of all to manage your account and you have big amount in your account then you will no fear in the field of forex trading. Yes, when are not fear then you will get a max profit in forex trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abcforex For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (06-08-2018)

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260.67 USD
    Thanks
    What is fear? I dont know about it because I am new trader please anyone explain it completely I want to know about it and use it in my trades if it is useful. Thanks

18. Options
    Member venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    247.50 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

We should avoid fear after opening deals but not before making deals. If we have fear on opening deals, then avoid that and later find the correct entry point. But, after opening deal don't get fear that market may go opposite to your deal. This will make you to close your deal. You should have some good analyzing to experience this.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (06-08-2018), sherylwajid (05-20-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 591 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast