+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2329

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that everyone starts to review the Administration of capital because it has become difficult to search for a successful strategy

Do not enter more than 1% of your account!

And you will find and see what were not imagine never

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore i am scalping, i am using 1% of my equity with one trade. Max. 3 trades where made at once. With no martingale. So i invested max. 3%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using 1% risk and sometime it depends on market condition . if any pair moved too much then i decided to take 2% to 5% risk highest.
    But your risk should be less then 5% otherwise it must be risky.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    for percentage risk i have for trading is about 1% until 20% from capital. but befire that we must learn about market condition and make planning to nex step when trading. if in that day have a big risk we must just open 1% until 8% from our account.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more you risk the more you can expect to earn, but in expectation of big earning we should not take unreasonable and high risk, so better to go trading with reasonable stop loss that is at instant support or resistance and instant target and stick to that.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sathish999 View Post
    i risk 4% of capital per trade and not more than that and i have risked 20% of capital previously and lost my account. so i have rectified my mistake and make profits wth less risk
    mera risk percentage kuch fix nahi ahi..trade to trade change hota rehta hai aur pair pe bhi depend karta hai
    me support aur resistence dekh ke risk decide karta hon..pehle se hi apne man se kuch decide nahi karta..mujhe ye tarika bahut safe lagta hai

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i trade i use 2 % until 10 % from my account, it depend from market and money management i make . because some time i use different strategy trading because situstion in trading market forex make me decision that.

Junior Member Night Dreamz is on a distinguished road Night Dreamz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my risk per trade is max 5%

Junior Member satriafu150 is an unknown quantity at this point satriafu150's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my risk per trade is max 2%... why?? because i think this is the ideal risk percentage for a forex trading... but i don't know this is true or false for secure category risk percentage forex trading...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to satriafu150 For This Useful Post:

Deepthinker (2020-01-15)

Junior Member earncommunity is an unknown quantity at this point earncommunity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have always tried to maintain the loss per trade to 3% of my account. most of the time my losses occurred when i failed to obey the rules of money management. to have success with forex always stick to your money management rules.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earncommunity For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), MuhammadBabar8384 (2017-09-13), QamarXulqi (2018-05-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)