+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member khaladaktr is an unknown quantity at this point khaladaktr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just wanted to ask whats the best time fram to trade in for example 15min charts, hour charts or daily charts? a lot of people say its based on your personality is this true? Also would you ever trade two time fram at once for example a daily chart and a 15 min chart?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the time fram depends on your strategy for example if you are a scalper you can use 1min, 5min or 15min but if you are a day trader i advice you to use 1h, 4h or daily fram and if you are a swing trader you can use daily or weekly time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member taposh is an unknown quantity at this point taposh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time fram for trade all man. Different time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.
    Scalper trader chose 1-15m time frame. so, you decide what kind of trade choice?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I depend on two time frames for trading that are 15m and 1H but in this i follow only D1 trend means i open trades only in the in the direction of trend that is on D1. This give me better winning ratio. There are many things that metter in this and personally i believe that at first we select strategy then time frame.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, if we are smart trader, we will use all time frame, because we are need good view from many side of time chart to make better analyze. we are know if forex is really hard to predict. So, we must make good analyze from many time frame to see the minor and major trend. It was really necessary to make good trade.

Member s3pta is on a distinguished road s3pta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think TF H1 is a time frame that is widely used by traders to analyze price.
    after analyzing the TF H1 to see the trend, commonly used TF M5 for open positions.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello . that's deponds on you and on each trader .if you are a scalper the best time frame is 1 ona 5 minit.and if you swing trader the best time fram is 1 hour and 4 ours time frame.any way i alwayes frefer to trade with 1 hour time fram .good luck.

Junior Member koli001 is an unknown quantity at this point koli001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend,select the time frame it is depend on the strategy.Some trader like scalping and some trader like long trade.For the scalping using short time frame as like m5,m15,m30.And for the long trade using long time frame as like h1,h4,d1,w1 and m1.I think long time frame is the best.

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly trader are use 15 mint time frame beacuse is ma market ki samj aa jati ha but different trader are use diferent
    time frame trader per b depend karta ha k wo kitni dair karna chahta ha.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe ye lagta hai ki hame apne strategy ke hisab se time frame choose karna cahiye. Trading me sab strategy ka alag alag time frame use hota hai. Aur hame har samay second half me trading start karna cahiye. Second half me us market acha reheta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)