+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 200 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me i don't really think we have best time frame to trade in the forex market and thats is the reason why we just have to learn how to understand our strategy and indicators because with proper use of strategies and indicators we can always be at the best side of the forex market all day thats my point of view

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    For a beginner, try to make do with higher time frame such as daily or 4 hour. That way it gives you ample time to analyze prior to any action. And, also, it gives you ample opportunity to do anything else. After all, you still have to make a living outside forex when you just begin. When you can profit consistently for at least six months, then you can try your hand at lower time frame, such as hourly or 30m, while keeping your previous time frame as usual.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you to take daily time frame as your minimal time frame analysis, because the bigger time frame you use, you will see larger view about market movements, and that will easier our analysis to predict trend in long term

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i will tell u . you wish you use any time frame . but more trader use 1 day and 4H when market are being Escalator. and 1H use when market very normal.

Thanks

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your trading style. If it trades at more than one day, I couldn't help her with that.I personally use 30 and 60 minute charts from trade for only a couple of minutes. I do not like more than one day of trading.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time frame depend our own decission.if we want to do trade for long,we need follow long time frame.if we want to to trade for sort time,we can follow sort time frame.chart analysis is a good strategy for success in forex trade.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka koi time nahi ha ja to humere apne ap pa depend karta ha ka hum kitna earn
    karna chayte ha jitna time hum trade ma daye gaye itna he hum earn kar paye gayea

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think its best known to
    each trader because we place
    trade based on the way we really
    understand the trading and as
    for me i think analysis the trade
    in a long time frame and place
    the trade in a short term is the
    very best because with short
    time you can get the best entry
    point and in long time you can
    get the direction of the trade

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir_ooo View Post
    again it depends on the experience...
    as an amatuer we may spent a long long time in trading with less profits....but with time we will learn and that helps a lot.
    its not the quantity of time spent but the quality of time spent in trading
    absolutely agree with your statement guys.. i also thinking that time is geve us more lesson be more expert and have more experience. So we will found our best time to trading after we face several case on trading. Time will teach us .. the important thing is we must learn and never give up..

Junior Member aamir_ooo is an unknown quantity at this point aamir_ooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    again it depends on the experience...
    as an amatuer we may spent a long long time in trading with less profits....but with time we will learn and that helps a lot.
    its not the quantity of time spent but the quality of time spent in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 200 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)