+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member vc2204 is an unknown quantity at this point vc2204's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time frame in Forex trading is very varied. It depends on the characteristics of the trader. But I personally prefer and DAILY H4 time frame as reference my trading. And the time frame is what makes trading I can last a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of available time frame such as 1M, 5M,, 15M 30M, 1H, 1D, 1 month. but for a scalper like me prefer a small time frame. 5M and 15M is the best time frame for scalping trader, you can place and close transactions with ease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    what is the best time fram for trade??
    hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    Framework for a good time to trade is when there is an opening of the market such as the state opening of tokyo, american and london, and if we are disciplined in applying our trade at the present time, I believe we will begin to understand the movement of trade and start trying to analyze so that we benefit.

Junior Member aiiu is an unknown quantity at this point aiiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its all depends on you, who are you ? scalping trading or long term trader ? if you scalping trader its better to use little time frame 5m-30m if you are long term trader/swing trader its will be better with 1H-1D time frame

Senior Member sokcool is on a distinguished road sokcool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is, but depending on what type of trade you are running,,, you like to play long or short,,, if you like to play long-1H to 4H time frame, and if you like you can use a short play 15M to 30M ,,,,

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends. I do not think there is a good time frame, but the time frame is ideal for all traders H1 time frame. when you trade on H1 time frame, do not forget to see the time frame D1 and Mountly. because the time frame is connected and can be made ​​in reference to open a position in the time frame H1.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time trade is where we can do that because in the Forex trading market in open 24hours s 5 days so we can choose a suitable time for such trading and last night is the best time for the trade.

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by CET time).Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by CET time).i think so,A forex alert is a guide for placing trading order for a currency pair. This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time for us is when we are trading no time to loose so we were not bothered by the activities of the other, so I can capitalize on my time well and so I also have a good chance,
    I also often use the time at which I think Europe for trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)