+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 200 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Junior Member Tanvir174 is an unknown quantity at this point Tanvir174's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are three time frame in Forex trading that is Hong Kong season , London season and New York season. Mainly you can trade with new york time season. This season is very good for Forex trading. This pleat form in timely trading rime. Forex market is very much attractive for all timely concern business man.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them,I helps to select right cannibalistic Zigzag.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefere to use h1 h4 and d1 for my trading and it gives me a better view of the trend that happen and i think it still my best time frames for trading,but of course we still need helps from our indicators to get signal about the price movement and predict about the trend.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are a swinger then the time frame for Swing Trader: time frame most commonly used for the swing trader is a graph of 1 hour, 4 hour charts, and even the daily chart. Medium Time Frame 1 hour is a good time if you want to continue to trade for 1-2 days. It presents a good opportunity for this type of trading and allows you to trade preformance with good risk-reward (something that is almost impossible to do in such a small time frame chart 5 minutes or 1 minute).
    Last edited by egasubekti; 2012-11-02 at 09:19 AM. Reason: correction

Junior Member tom@zhar is an unknown quantity at this point tom@zhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer 1 hour timeframe for intraday trader.4 hour timeframr for swing trader.and for those who like scalping 5 minute timeframe can be good choice.and everyday you should looking at daily candle to see what candle forming,it can give you clue for whole day trend.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that i hope that one day Forex will be gone in a best profit from your trade. so patience is one of the most important in the Forex trading if you have to gain best profit from Forex.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvra Datta View Post
    I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type.
    Forex trading is a booming market nowadays and everybody is looking for all open opportunities to make good money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to merabjis For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade?? good like forex forum indian

Banned Firozmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point Firozmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    A professional graphic designer with ample experience in the field of designing trade show displays NYC can provide you excellent trade show graphics for your display unit. That added to a superb printing service will indeed make your portable trade show display unit a sure shot center of attraction in the most crowded of places.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade?? good like forex forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 200 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)