+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 200 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned marha is an unknown quantity at this point marha's Avatar
    Thanks
    use h1 h4 and d1 for my trading and it gives me a better view of the trend that happen and i think it still my best time frames for trading,but of course we still need helps from our indicators to get signal about the price movement and predict about the tren

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka koi time best nahi ha har koi apne hisab sa trading karta ha har trade ka apna hisab ha jo us na apne
    hisab sa set kayea hota ha jo us ko trading ka laye best lagta ha forex ki market ka koi pata nahi hota kis waqt
    profat ma ho is laye is ka barye ma kuch nahi kaha ja sakta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rianta View Post
    the best time is right depends on the strategy that we use, and all certainly different. for I myself am daily waiting too long already, so it's pretty TM30 alone. so the conditions and circumstances that distinguish between us and others.
    interesting that you say about the best time really depends on the strategies we use and all different because I was waiting too long each day is before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

---------- Post added 12-15-2012 at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-14-2012 at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rianta View Post
    the best time is right depends on the strategy that we use, and all certainly different. for I myself am daily waiting too long already, so it's pretty TM30 alone. so the conditions and circumstances that distinguish between us and others.
    to pairnya whether more good indeed in EU ? whether the best game in the not too nimble pair? continued how to effect fundamental gan gan. Usually when you go in the opposite direction apparently because fundamentally, what take action? gan thanks for spirit

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by munna khan View Post
    I don't trade well during Asian session I find the market too slow in activity. I trade during London session and US session. But during those time I become sleepy because it's night time in our country.
    i agree with you during london session we can see very good movement in forex market.
    i alwasy trade during london and newyork session overlapping.
    i think for short term or scaler trader it is best time and if any one who is long term trader then no matter which time is good for trading.

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trade well during Asian session I find the market too slow in activity. I trade during London session and US session. But during those time I become sleepy because it's night time in our country.

Senior Member rianta is an unknown quantity at this point rianta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
    i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite
    Whether you are a business man, a salaried person, or a housewife, if you are investing your hard earned money or a part of your savings in Forex trading, you must be wishing to earn good returns on it. Here are few tips to help you enjoy good returns on your investment in Forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yadikhanih For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, i mostly use daily and H4 to look the major trend, and H1,M30 and M15 to enter

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meray khayal mein best time trading ka power hours hay waha pairs ki moving average bohat fast hoti hay ap power hours ko google mein search ker saktay hay khas kar kay eur.usd/ usd/cad .eur/jpy/gbp/usd bohat fast move kertay hay.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    H1 is the best time frame to see the direction of the trend, but to make a decision ata sell buyt I saw in Time Frame smaller so that it can produce a maximum profit, and avoid long floating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 200 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)