+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 200 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the time frame is better hours, and can be used daily framework to make sure of the direction of the market., But there are many strategies that use frames less than it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on how much time do you have to spend by trading a day. Lower timeframe means more fake signals but with higher frequency. Longer timeframe means better trading odds but with lower frequency. I prefer trade H4 and D1 charts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different trader trade in different time frame.I time h1 and h4 most of the time.I use macd,zigzag and rsi indication.Most of the it work perfectly.Most of the new trader use short time frame.

Member EMAAN is an unknown quantity at this point EMAAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main abi forex main new ho.or main jo bi trade kerta ho.wo news kay time kerta ho.kue kay us time hum kam time main kafi acha profit earn ker sakty hai.wasay to sara time hi trading kay liya acha hay.mager un traders kay liya jo Forex ko achay say janty hai.or jin kay pas acha knowledge hay.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you do in fact are short trading thinking you could select 15minute or 30 minute trading time or maximum 1h is best for everyone. or you can thinking regarding long trade you can fit for 4h out to day trading.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my commerce expertise that it'll rely on your demand what really you wish to try to to, suppose, if you're a brief commerce thinking you will opt for 1 hour commerce time or most daily is best for you. otherwise you square measure brooding about long trade you're fit 4h to day commerce. therefore depends on yo

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greetings from me
    I think personally, I usually use a 1-h in analyzing and trading, so the habits that I use for this would still use 1-h, I've never used 15m or 30 m. maybe you can try it and can share their experiences, where better to use your time fram.

Banned Essieshiigih7203 is an unknown quantity at this point Essieshiigih7203's Avatar
    Thanks
    The creation of the gold standard monetary system in 1875 marked one of the most significant events in the history of the Forex currency market. As countries each attached an amount of their currency to be equal to an ounce of gold the changing price of gold between two currencies became the first standardized means of currency exchange in history.

Member ForexCepat is on a distinguished road ForexCepat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to avoid trading on too short of a time scale on the forex market. Avoid the temptation to make too many moves using a 15-minute cycle. As your time frame shortens, chance and noise play larger roles. Using a longer time scale smooths out the randomness and lets you spot genuine trends in the market.

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no the best period of your time for dealing, I think. Because it is rely on your stlye dealing. If you an competitive investor, scalping in 5minutes period of your time will be excellent for you. But if you a average investor, not competitive but no traditional either, 30minutes-1hour period of your time maybe excellent for you. But if you a lengthy lasting investor, period of your time above 4hours may be appropriate for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 200 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)