+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 200 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thind all the time is best for the trader but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading I trade daily so I often get the profit on every trade. You will be perfect in trading you will feel every time is best for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing like the fixed best time frame for trading. Because for scalper the best time frame may be m5 and for intra day trader they may find m30, h1 time frame chart best and for the swing traders they may like to trade using the daily and h4 time frame chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the time is best for trading if you know the trading. Try to understand the signals and movement of the market ups and down Then every time is good for trading. Other is you can not find the good time in the whole day. First try to learn and understand the forex.

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 4h and daily charts are the best.Signals which are coming from those charts are more accurate,so use those chats.also u can learn the patterns of pairs and can draw major resistances and major supports by using those charts

Senior Member mshoaib is an unknown quantity at this point mshoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the time frame depends Type merchant. If you are a merchant during the day and then you can try 1HR or 4-hour time frame. If you want some point and then quickly you can try 15M 30M or. depens time actually traders and type of request.

Banned sajal01 is an unknown quantity at this point sajal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a scalper but I use it all the time, and it allows me more information . And it is important for my work. and I think that perception is wrong. if we use one of them as a favorite. I think that the timing depends on the type of merchant. Forex Marketing depends on your attitude to get your winnings or aggressive or passion win.

Member Tenhyeu is an unknown quantity at this point Tenhyeu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer shorter time frames but not 1min because of it's noise. Longer time frames should be for longer trades. But i still combine long and short times to determine where i am and where i'm going to

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fast trade is good and enough to make a fast profit so i trade with the low time frames more than the high time frames . the high time frames is not good for trading because you need to wait too long

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best time frame for trade is 15m-H4, I often use it and often profit. Why 15m-H4? because it TF is not too long and not too short so it is relatively easy to read trends.

Member detien is an unknown quantity at this point detien's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use Time Frame from 30M until 4H Time Frame because I am learning to become Intraday Traders.
    I didn't quite often to use 1M,5M and 15M Time Frame because it was too short to know trending of pairs.
    And I don't use 1D, 1W, and 1MT because that was too long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 200 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)