+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i personally use the 1 hour and 4 hour time frame when trading price action. i believe any time less than 1 hour could be dangerous because of fast movement of price and volatility although am not saying time is impossibly to trade lesser time frame but i found more safe for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mamun11 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function.I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type.

Banned hotlok11 is an unknown quantity at this point hotlok11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Asia market trading in fact can be found in the late session. You can trade the London meeting and in the United States. However, this is our country through the evening sleepy.

Senior Member kalim157 is on a distinguished road kalim157's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view and i saw others posts all of the time fram is so good for bigner of trading in forex . when we start the trade then we need to saw all the time fram to has chaked it . and total focus on the 15M time fram . it is so good for trading.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    The selection of the time frame is depend on the trader trading techniques because some trader like to trade in volatile conditions and some trader want to trade in non volatile conditions. I think at the initial stage we have to avoid the volatile conditions because it is high risk in the trading.

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post
    I think 4h and daily charts are the best.Signals which are coming from those charts are more accurate,so use those chats.also u can learn the patterns of pairs and can draw major resistances and major supports by using those charts
    Time is money in forex, There is never a time that a forex trading trader should expect 100% profits in their trades. I would always prefer to win and lose in some forex trades.

Senior Member pedrofx is an unknown quantity at this point pedrofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im trading at midnight here, because its help me to concentration fully. i do it serously, but slow

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sajal01 View Post
    I am a scalper but I use it all the time, and it allows me more information . And it is important for my work. and I think that perception is wrong. if we use one of them as a favorite. I think that the timing depends on the type of merchant. Forex Marketing depends on your attitude to get your winnings or aggressive or passion win.
    forex should use the proper management of capital to be used in trade, calculate the potential risk management courses forex trading account also risks and conditions before trading forex trends with discipline and use depends Type merchant management

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every time is best for tading. bus ao ko market k bare main thora sa aware rhna chahiay
    ap kisi b waqt achi earning kr skte hain. muje lgta ha k ap early morning kam krein gay tu
    aur b faida ho ga ap ko kun k us time bilkul fresh hote hain aur easily market k bare main jan skain gay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)