+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 200 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the time frame that we use depends on the style of trading that we have, every trader would use a different time frame, I use all the time frames, ranging from M1 to D1, we can use the system for short-term trading and long-term

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no straight answer for your question , because if you are using short frame like 5 min to 30 min you will achieve your profit target quickly , and if you use 1h to 4h you will wait awhile to get the target you want so if you go short time is better if you are newbie , but if the market is long you have to go 4h , that is what i know ,and i hope i helped u

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all the good time frame to serve as a guide for trading, except that we include a long-term trader or short term, if we include the long-term trader, then in general use the time frame H4 and D1. but when we are short-term traders, mostly with the time frame M5, M15 and H1, but I'm sure every trader has its own way of determining the time frame in trading.

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    good timeframe in use in my trading it all depends on our good use, if I myself use H1 timeframe because I think TF H1 has a profitable market movements. and TF H1 we can know the power of buyers and sellers

Senior Member jamil43 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the best time fram for trade??
    i think the best time frame for trade is when we think that now pair is at stable position. if there is up or down tren then it is better to avoide or away from tading

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a intraday trader then you can try. 1hr or 4hr time frome. if you think low marginal profit in short time. this dlent is made by a humen analyst or by an automated forex

Junior Member Ah Akrimul Khusnayain is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Akrimul Khusnayain's Avatar
    Thanks
    in Treding we need to increase our capital, so you get additional capital in this forum You can write posts on the forum to earn bonus to invest in Forex.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is depend on your choice i think all time frame best but if you wanna do profit in hours so 1h is best in a day than h4 is best if you use modify order than d1 is best but my favorite time fram h4

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko chahiye k jo b frame eis ko suit krta hai wo he use krein lekn ziyada tor traders 1hours
    time frame use krtey hain eis sey ein ko kafi help milti hai

Member hisam008 is an unknown quantity at this point hisam008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry to say I can not say it surely. I think all time is sweepable for treading in Forex business. But at the time of one should flow the movement of the Forex market. We know that Forex is advance and fast business for making money. This is why all in Forex should be active and sincere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 200 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)