+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex har time hi online rahty hy iss ka koi bi fix time nahin hy baz logon ny iss k kai fix time bnay hoy hien k iss time iss ka asha time period koi shaam ka kahtaa hy aor koi subah ka aor koi raat ka iss liey app k pass jo bi time ho app usi time ko manage karty hoi iisy time k ander trading karny ki koshsih karin. The non-experience person or the trader in this if looking for the best time frame in this than they are the fool because there is no one best time frame in this and for the experience trader there is all time is the best time for the trading in this..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think the Forex market has been open 24 hours and we can trade anytime at night or during the day and get good money, but if we want more money from the Forex trading business then we need more practice to gain experience which is good because experience is the key to success in the Forex trading business. and all times will work, but the best choice for example might depend on all types of exchanges you own as scalping or maybe fast goods or maybe exchanges my partner and I buy and sell every day so I use a period of 60 minutes and some long time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, I am sure, therefore, the most recent concern in foreign currency trading is generally the criteria relating to applying transaction orders to get a little foreign exchange. Very good attention is done which has a person analyzer or maybe through a fantastic robotics automated robot trading program sent by the right prospective clients in the assistance of foreign currency trading signals. and the best trade is done on Monday because it comes after two days off and all traders are ready to trade and you can trade on forex as you wish but the best time is to start at 10 am because most traders start trading at that time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best online business category that I have ever seen before for a new generation. I think the best time really depends on the strategy we use and it's all different because I wait too long every day is before we enter the market, we have to analyze first to find the best time to open an order. It depends on his mind that at that time his mind will be free and AS my experience, the London Session and the New York session are the best trading sessions. Special sessions in New York are very fast moving sessions and in this session we found many opportunities for profit. In my opinion, the real session is the New York session.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best quality online job or online business for income that I have ever seen. I think all time frames are suitable but the most suitable depends on the type of your trade as scalping or short term or long term trading. and Forex is one of the best online jobs or businesses for income generation for new generations. I think it depends on everyone's work activities. I think all time frames are suitable but the most suitable depends on the type of your trade as scalping or short term or long term trading.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The size of your forex trading profits for a period of time is the seller, your contact with open employment and the deal's point of view. Faible is too short if you think that the reporting and trading period should be and then select the 15 mine timeframe. But he had enough experience and watched a bad corrector quite last Thursday after a temporary market movement from the time frame. On all your keys. and some people trade all day at what time they want but some people trade in the morning and some people trade at night in my opinion those who trade at night are good traders because they can see changes in market conditions throughout the day or rat points achi trha said that trading for skty hain qk un k passed the ki sari market info hoti hai

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex Chair trading time frame has an angle on your winnings if you are an aggressive or shining stock market trader. If you consider short marginal profits and low trading options you don't need 15-20 minutes. On the other hand, you have enough knowledge and have a lot of enthusiasm as an adequate market and the latest market movements within an hour. and, if you want to know the best time to trade then let me tell you that the best time to trade is when the price of a certain currency is less than then you can buy an offer and keep it with you until the curreency process goes up so you can make some good profits from tradinf foreign currencies. I hope this will prove to be a useful post for you.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex Chair trading time frame has an angle on your winnings if you are an aggressive or shining stock market trader. If you consider short marginal profits and low trading options you don't need 15-20 minutes. On the other hand, you have enough knowledge and have a lot of enthusiasm as an adequate market and the latest market movements within an hour. and, if you want to know the best time to trade then let me tell you that the best time to trade is when the price of a certain currency is less than then you can buy an offer and keep it with you until the curreency process goes up so you can make some good profits from tradinf foreign currencies. I hope this will prove to be a useful post for you.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it all depends on you, my friend, there are some people who only do business every day or just h4 and don't bother with others and there are people who will continue to go to the more powerful tf and continue to arrive under all to m1 so does it all depend on you what you want business with a great reduced or top down strategy or just individuals if nothing fixes everything comes to the end that produces the most! and I think the time frame will depend on the nature of the goods. If you trade in goods, you can try, 1 hour or four 60 minute periods. If you want multiple tiles quickly and then you can try m or 30 m at the request of the operator depending on the time period and sorting rights.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

pinus (2019-11-17)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to say that each trader can use a different time frame because this technique can also be used differently, but I often see daily time frames as daily trends and movement patterns for each session on the H4 timeframe and execution on H1 or M15 timeframes , and this can be done very carefully not to get caught up in the losses of the floating market !!! and I believe that each trader can use a different time frame because this technique can also be used differently, but I often see the daily time frame as seeing daily trends and movement patterns in each session on the H4 timeframe and execution on the H1 or M15 timeframe , and this can be done very carefully so as not to get caught up in the losses of the floating market !!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

pinus (2019-11-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)