+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on the type of trader you are. If you are a daily trader, then you must use a short time frame to catch small trends on Forex. If you are a swing trader, you must use a larger time frame, to get the best swing on Forex. but if my time frame most often used for swing traders is the 1 hour chart, 4 hour chart, and even the daily chart. Intermediate Term 1 hour is a good time if you want to continue trading for 1-2 days. This provides a good opportunity for this type of trading and allows you to trade in return for good risk. /

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many times you can open an order if you want the only thing you have to make sure is that you have to open that trade when the market is open because the time zone you have is really important or you have to know where you are in the zone time and If you want to use a large time frame that means you also use a few other recommendations brother, at the beginning of the big Tf followed by a little, because although all we have to use to start this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend, we are not confused about that, all the time frames are good and we have to know and learn everything, they have their own functions, all the time frames are suitable but the most suitable depends on the type of your trading as scalping or my short term or long term trading I trade every day so I use a time frame of 1 hour and 4 hours and, every trader follows the time frame in the forex market because the time frame is very important here. I think that the 5 minute and 15 minute time frames are good for scalping and the 1 hour and 4 hour time frames are very effective for long term trading.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.Scalper trader chose 1-15m time frame. so, you decide what kind of trade choice?h

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
    i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion there is no time frame for the best forex trading. All traders have their own time frame requirements that vary according to the way they trade. Scalpers may be like a small time frame, but they will use a longer time frame to look at trend guidelines. Long-term traders like a long time frame, but they need a small time frame to find the right moment to open a position

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no direct answer to your question, because if you use a short framework like 5 minutes to 30 minutes you will reach your target profit quickly, and if you use 1 hour to 4 hours you will wait a while to get the target you want so if You go short time it's better if you are a beginner, but if the market is long you have to go 4 hours, that's what I know, and I hope I help you

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome, my friend in this wonderful forum.
    There is no specific time to trade on Forex, every time is right to trade, and at any time you can check profits, but profits vary from one exchange to another, and the best shares are German shares and the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange, and in this period rather than profit / loss, because buying and selling will increase, because the three stock exchanges are one of the strongest stock markets in the world, and it is recommended for beginners to use Forex at the time of news publishing, because the market changes by news

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the time is the best for traders but the most suitable thing is depending on the type of trade you are scalping or trading short term or long term trading every day so I often get profit in every trade. You will be perfect in trading. You will feel every best time to trade. and I am a broker but I use it all the time, and that allows me more information. And this is important for my work. and I think that perception is wrong. if we use one of them as a favorite. I think the time depends on the type of trader. Forex marketing depends on your attitude to get an aggressive victory or victory or your passion.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade is when u are metally or physically capable to do so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)