+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading period and your profits are crazy or aggressive stock traders to the point of being addicted. If you think that only requires a low limit, low profit for the next 15 minutes, the time and duration of selected trades are not dangerous. Manually so that you have enough knowledge and perceptive markets correctly and try one by one, according to him new market movements have a passion for a certain time. They are all up to you!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calendar of forex shopping from an aggressive unit angle or taking advantage as a strong stock trader depends on if he thinks that the marginal benefits of short-term and less-guilty business choose the opposite for more than fifteen minutes, enough experience and enough passion and focus correctly and correctly The recent market movement is trying to buy a calendar time to suit all keys. For you to add this event. and Forex is the best trading business in the world, we can make a lot of profit, we can do this business at any time, depending on you, which time is best for you, but I trade at 12 o to 3 hours and I get a very good income at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the forum is very valuable for the beginners. we can learn much from this. Me also not know about the Forex trading. but this forum educate me .in the forum we can learn much from the senior members. The senior share their ideas They also discuss their experience which is very helpful for the beginners

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however expensive friend, most of us will not mess this up, all the time support is usually useful and we have to study and study these people, they already have the functionality of my business is a kind of scalper even though I exploit all the time support and also help make everyone gets more facts ... and this is also important for transactions, besides that maybe it's really an inappropriate principle if most of us work with at least one who sees that beloved.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I think it depends on the provider. If you are a new entrepreneur you can definitely try 1 hour. If you want to count faster, of course, you can try and score 15 meters, 30 meters, in fact, the term depends on demand and trade. and I have an expression dependent on actors who trust more. Run, clerk, method for about an hour, several hours because they get a test. If you want to set 15 scores quickly! You can test 30. Indeed, as well as request enforcement of the agreement let me

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it depends on the trading style of each trader. I always prefer long trades so I use long time frames ... And I think long trades are safer than short trades. But every time I can have a good prediction on the market by analyzing and reading news, sometimes I make short trades to get profit in a short time! and sab time frame he best hoty hain forex trading main.forex trading aap to the pay agent really depends karta hay.i means jab aap fresh houn or aap kay mind pay koi load na ho wo time frame aap kay liay best hoga.forex trading play time limit nhy hain lakin play 20 minutes say 1 hour no time frame uses karta houn.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i am a scalper but i use all the time frames and it makes me get more information ... And this is an importer for my trade, and i guess it is a wrong concept if we really use one of them as a favorite and The trading time frame depends on your profit taking as you are aggressive or passionate, profit taker If you think marginal profits are low in a short period of time and want to trade low risk free then do a 15 minute time frame. On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observe the market well.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eastern intervention like India or Pakistan ap 5 main say 8 no ka buhat acha time hota ha is the main market apko sari jati hain mil or bhi buhat market volatile hoti ha ... yes the best time hain or jinhon ny is when playing ne kia must try ... but be careful the market is full of faida bhi zada deti ha to nuksan bhi ... but this is the main good time for khud is the main kam kar rahah hoon ... wasy ap chaho to market k time or technical analysis say dekh sktyh hain

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depend on your profit-taking attitude as if you were an aggressive or eager profit maker. If you think marginal profits are low in a short period of time and want to trade low risk free, then do a 15 minute timeframe. frame. All keys inside you. and I think the schedule depends on the type of negotiation. If you are an intraday negotiator try the 1 hour or four 60 minute time limit. If you want some nuggets will quickly try 15 m or 30 m calendars in fact the cost of classification and demand for merchants.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use h1 h4 and d1 for trading I also offer me a lot better reading about trends and I believe it's still my best time frame to trade, but in reality we still want the help of our indicators to find signals related to value movements and predict related to trends and Meray khiyal major to trade krnay k liay sabi time frame thek hain lakin agr ap 4 hours timeframe k sath trading krtay ho to us major zra easy ho jata hai kiun k us main market trends ka easyy pta chal sakta hi or ap handsome profit ho, play to 4h main hi trade krta hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)