+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if we are smart trader, we will use all time frame, because we are need good view from many side of time chart to make better analyze. we are know if forex is really hard to predict. So, we must make good analyze from many time frame to see the minor and major trend. It was really necessary to make good trade. forex best time frame is as you take as best for you. in history body would work however the best option the first is rely on the kind of your own buying and selling because scalping or even temporary or even long-term buying and selling we industry every day and so i make use of the time period 1 they would as well as four hs. so i do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no time frame is the best .... you just see the picture from different views just you make a zoom to see the picture more detailed at a certain period that is the story of time frames ... but which to use more ... every time frame is useful for certain job ... First :: how long you decide to make your trade open? if you are doing scalping then your main frame may be 15 or 30 minutes while using the other longer frames just to place your trend lines and fibonacci numbers and and resistance and support lines ... but if your trades will last longer then go to the longer frames ... if you decide to let your trades open for a week or two then go to the daily time frame or may be the weekly ... that is the main story ....

I'm a scalper i use the 15 minutes but i never miss the daily weekly and monthly frames ... why?? consider the price is going up ... is it a new price or it was just higher one day and it fall to the current price i can't know this information unless i watched the longer frames even the weekly frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ko taradiing krni hr to ako sab se ach or best time jo eh g wo night ka he g apko forex me night ke waqt akm krna chate he to ye sab se acha eh g apko nightt ke waqt akm krne ak maza he i or he g me be abi night ke waqt akm krta ho g I do believe timeframe will depend on regarding dealer sort. In case you are any intraday dealer then you can certainly test 1hr or perhaps some hours timeframe. If you'd like several pips swiftly then you can certainly test 15m or perhaps 30m. In fact schedule depens regarding dealers requirement and also sort.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, Scalper trader chose 1-10m time frame. So you decide what kind of trade choice? You have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. every tick of clock is important for forex trading and the matter of luck is also most important in the field of trading and proper planning is highly recommended for this type of trading.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading period of time count on your profit taking mindset just like you tend to be extreme or enthusiastic profit taker. if you believe small marginal profit in short time in addition to desire small special business next select 15 min period of time. However, you have ample expertise and have absolutely ample appreciation next noticing market appropriately in addition to following the most up-to-date market motion attempt 60 minutes period of time. Most critical within an individual.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ius depended business and I do believe timeframe will depend on regarding dealer sort. In case you are any intraday dealer then you can certainly test 1hr or perhaps some hours timeframe. If you'd like several pips swiftly then you can certainly test 15m or perhaps 30m. In fact schedule depens regarding dealers requirement and also sort. forex trading aik online business hai or international business hai or forex market 24 hours open rehti hai is liye sab countries ka time different hota hai is liye apko khud hi trading time choose karna pare ga ke apke liye konsa time best hai wese subha 10am to 12pm or raat ko 6pm to 8pm best time hain trading ke liye lekin ap apni marzi se time choose kar sakte hain kion ke forex market 24 hours open rehti hai .

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A place to the definition of the word salary is determined by commercial foreign currency only if you are in extreme or sudden passion for recipes. As you can imagine, would be shorter, perhaps especially for low income and low to buy and sell during the next 15 minutes, so that the image is selected. On the contrary, we have deep knowledge and the market is sufficient and sufficiently rated the last hours of activity provides test market. The most important in you.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother,Different time frame is different trader. i think all time frame is suitable but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading.Forex trade time frame depend on your profit working manner like you are aggressive profit taker. if you think low profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for one half hours time frame. If you want to more earn money and get good profit, so spend the time 1 hrs daily.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade period of time be based upon your current income taking attitude as you usually are intense or even fervent income taker. if you think maybe reduced limited income simply speaking moment and desire reduced special deal next buy 15 minutes period of time. Conversely, you've ample expertise and have ample interest next noticing market place properly and adopting the most recent market place movement try an hour period of time. Just about all key inside a person.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer 1 hour timeframe for intraday trader.4 hour timeframr for swing trader.and for the those who like as a scalping 5 minutes as a timeframe can be great as a choice.and everyday you should looking at daily candle to see what candle forming,it can give you clue for whole day trends !! forex aik boaht populer buisenss hai aj kal pury dunya main famous hai ye pury world main keya janay wala business hai.forex main sab time frame hi boaht hi profitable hoty hain ye sirf or sirf trader par depend karta hai ko wo kiss taha trading karta hai or iss ki strategy keya hai aap forex say boaht profit hasel kar sakty hian ye aik proiftable business hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)